All Things Jerseys - Part X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniper99

Jan 12, 2011
Edmonton
No offense to anyone who offered an opinion, but who the **** cares what "jersey snobs" think? Get a Chinese knock off with faulty lettering and stripes with your name on the back. That way everyone wins. You get an affordable jersey customized how you want it, and they get to do their favorite thing- criticize others for doing what makes them happy.

Yeah no thanks. Those are disgusting

AHB*

No offense to anyone who offered an opinion, but who the **** cares what "jersey snobs" think? Get a Chinese knock off with faulty lettering and stripes with your name on the back. That way everyone wins. You get an affordable jersey customized how you want it, and they get to do their favorite thing- criticize others for doing what makes them happy.

He asked for people's opinions on the subject. We offered ours.

You're welcome to disagree by all means, but if you don't want our opinions then don't ask for them.

If he EXPECTED us to say we all like them, then he shouldn't have asked in the first place.

LORENZO

Jan 1, 2014
Just something I picked upon in the NHL store, when asking about jersey lettering, the guy who worked there said something about "adidas" jerseys then I asked "are they moving to adidas next season" he said "oh, erm no. The was a slip of the tongue"

:sarcasm:

LORENZO

Jan 1, 2014
10354304_1449128525326944_1898366312_n.jpg

$100 well spent?

Nash Money

Sponsor
Jul 15, 2012
Best way to use area wear? Directly to them or NHL store? What's the difference in cost, ease, and turnaround time?

Zeshy25

Oct 3, 2005
I believe customization from Arenawear through NHL store is about $125. If you send it directly to them it is about $80 plus shipping. Turnaround time at NHL store is 1 week. Sending it in directly has turnaround of 2 weeks.

Nash Money

Sponsor
Jul 15, 2012
I believe customization from Arenawear through NHL store is about $125. If you send it directly to them it is about $80 plus shipping. Turnaround time at NHL store is 1 week. Sending it in directly has turnaround of 2 weeks.

Nice. Do you just call ahead and place the order? Anyone willing to give me a step by step via PM?

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY

Is it really that expensive now? I remember it was $85 through the NHL Store but this was a couple of years back.

Zeshy25

Oct 3, 2005
Yah - It is $125 through NHL store. Just had a Stadium Series Zuccarello done through them. To go directly through Arenawear, you can just call them and they'll ask you to fill out an order form and submit it with your jersey. Pretty straightforward. When you speak to them, you can clarify any questions if you want.

LORENZO

Jan 1, 2014
Its $100 through NHL store, my Carcillo jersey was done last week, took 5 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad