Votes: 62 57.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
Exactly what I was saying literally without so many words the difference between them n their peers was much more noticeable

1706973047492.png

Reactions: uncleben

GoonieFace

Jun 24, 2013
The Matrix
Have you seen the people that go to these things? I get a little kid wanting to see an athlete up close, but an adult?
At spring training games there are simpletons lined up begging/bothering players to sign their crap.
I almost knocked some clown out at Spring Training a few years ago, trying to shove kids out of the way to get an autograph, just odd

Reactions: Nineteen67

Arzak

Mar 27, 2019
That was a clown show by Kuch and obviously his DGAF attitude being celebrated is why he’s such a donkey.

It was very anti-climatic.

It basically ruined the mood for other players that could potentially have fun/be more silly.

Imagine going out after Kuch. ouch... " That was Nikita, please give it out for grumpy Russian no one forced to be here "

edit: He should get un-sportsmanlike misconduct for that attitude! Two-game suspension on top :D

Not even joking, he obviously went only to avoid missing game after ASG so he decided to degrade the whole event.

authentic

Jan 28, 2015
Exactly what I was saying literally without so many words the difference between them n their peers was much more noticeable

But funny enough I don’t think either of them and especially not Gretzky ever stood out the way McDavid does today in an overall skills competition.

Magic Man

Mar 30, 2012
Your Worst Nightmare
The skills competition was interesting with Willy and Matthews in it. Matthews ended up 3rd in points, Nylander was 4th in points. They advanced through the stages, making the cut from 12 to 8 and 8 to 6. They were only behind McDavid and Makar in points and they are the two best players in the world right now. Pretty good showing by the lads on home ice.

Reactions: Confucius

Willchel Marlynder

(philer bozel)
Jul 15, 2010
Windsor, ON
That was a clown show by Kuch and obviously his DGAF attitude being celebrated is why he’s such a donkey.

For sure Kuch needs to be a professional but like.... Why are fans booing him off the hop? It's a freaking all-star game for fun, fans should be classier than that.

Or am I missing something? Did they only start booing after his lazy attempts.

Edit: also nice showing from Willy and Papi. No one was beating McDavid at the end but Willy's valiant attempt to over take Makar and Papi's sweet snipe were fun to watch.

Shooter2x

Nov 3, 2021
Matthews release was the best in the accuracy shooting. Especially when he hit his last target. Puck is off his stick as soon as it arrives.

McDavids shot was fun to watch too but he needed a quick 1-2 before letting it off.

Sucks Matthews missed a target and didn't win that one.

Will be nice when the 3 new amigos will be matthews McDavid nylander (not being serious but one can dream)

TorMapleJays

Jun 24, 2012
For sure Kuch needs to be a professional but like.... Why are fans booing him off the hop? It's a freaking all-star game for fun, fans should be classier than that.

Or am I missing something? Did they only start booing after his lazy attempts.

Edit: also nice showing from Willy and Papi. No one was beating McDavid at the end but Willy's valiant attempt to over take Makar and Papi's sweet snipe were fun to watch.

They jeered pasta, and the bobo too. It’s Toronto not Florida. We remember.

Imagine if Marchand and Chuck were here.

As long as he keeps his shirt on lol

Reactions: uncleben

Craig Button

The C is for Coward - Brad Marchand 2024
Jul 28, 2015
Leaf Nation Torontonistan
Matthews release was the best in the accuracy shooting. Especially when he hit his last target. Puck is off his stick as soon as it arrives.

McDavids shot was fun to watch too but he needed a quick 1-2 before letting it off.

Sucks Matthews missed a target and didn't win that one.

Will be nice when the 3 new amigos will be matthews McDavid nylander (not being serious but one can dream)

Matthews McDavid Marner would be much better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad