Rumor: All Purpose Trade Proposals, Speculation and Rumours - 2023/24

MardyBum

Jul 4, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
How does the cost of Monohan matter in whether we made good deals in the past with the Rangers?

Because apparently the cost only matters when it's in the NHL?

Copp for Barron - Lambert Salomonsson and Milic don't exist.

Monahan for free - the 1st doesn't exist.

Toffoli for free - see above.

Free trades!

In all seriousness Pionk sucks and they flubbed on his part, here's hoping Heinola is healthy and gets his shot, but you can't just cut out futures as not counting.

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016
Because apparently the cost only matters when it's in the NHL?

Copp for Barron - Lambert Salomonsson and Milic don't exist.

Monahan for free - the 1st doesn't exist.

Toffoli for free - see above.

Free trades!

In all seriousness Pionk sucks and they flubbed on his part, here's hoping Heinola is healthy and gets his shot, but you can't just cut out futures as not counting.
I’ll feel a lot better if the first we have up for mono fails to make the nhl.

Reactions: MardyBum

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
If Ehlers would agree to extend with Carolina immediately then we could swap him for Necas with a moderate add to our trade offer. If Ehlers doesn't commit to an extension then we could swap with a substantial addition to our trade offer

Reactions: surixon

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
If Ehlers would agree to extend with Carolina immediately then we could swap him for Necas with a moderate add to our trade offer. If Ehlers doesn't commit to an extension then we could swap with a substantial addition to our trade offer

Canes fans are looking for a center or RD. Not sure if we are a fit but I'd love to get him. Our RW would be set with him.

Xxx Scheifele Necas
Connor Perfetti Vilardi

Would just need another LW.

Ehlers and something for him is all I can think of.

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
Canes fans are looking for a center or RD. Not sure if we are a fit but I'd love to get him. Our RW would be set with him.

Xxx Scheifele Necas
Connor Perfetti Vilardi

IIRC reason why Necas wants out, is bc he wants to play center and be paid as a center……..I doubt he goes to a team and signs as a winger

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
IIRC reason why Necas wants out, is bc he wants to play center and be paid as a center……..I doubt he goes to a team and signs as a winger

Interesting as his Dad says he's a good offensive winger.

Well swap him and Perfetti then if he's a better C. I'm a bit surprised he didn't make it at C on the Canes given that they don't have a 2C. Seems odd.

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
Interesting as his Dad says he's a good offensive winger.

Well swap him and Perfetti then if he's a better C. I'm a bit surprised he didn't make it at C on the Canes given that they don't have a 2C. Seems odd.

Thats what Canes fans are saying also, they need a 2c badly and yet they never played him at 2c which shows the teams faith in him at 2c. According to them he wants to play a 2c role and be paid a lot of money (not sure how much)

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
if necas wants to be top-line, id say unlikely he is that here. he is not usurping scheifele at C and doubtful they want to move off vilardi on the top-line. i think ehlers is a better player too - however, w/ 1-year remaining, idk if an extension comes along w/ ehlers prior to having some consistent top-line time on a new team. i doubt the Canes are the team that would over-spend to have him sign a year early as well.

Maukkis

EZ4ENCE
Mar 16, 2016

Xxx Scheifele Necas
Connor Perfetti Vilardi

Connor-Scheifele is not getting broken up without a Connor trade.

Ehlers for Necas would be a team-killer for us. If we're paying Necas something close to 6-7 AAV to be a second line LW, we'll simply be better off giving that and then some to Ehlers, who is twice the player Necas is.

On the other hand, if there is one organisation that excels in robbing incompetent GMs blind, it's the Canes. We're so going to do this.

• Haha
Reactions: Channelcat

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad