All Purpose Pics/Gifs/Videos Thread IIV [please use collapse tags]

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
The guy should just retire...
And stick to his music.
This is not the version of Jericho that people should remember.
I was such a big Jericho mark...
And it really sucks to see him like this.
:shakehead

Its almost like he's become fat jericho again. Even his mic skills are fat, as in lazy and uninspired.

To be honest, I liked that he came back just to work house shows and have some fun. But I think that with all of the injuries on the main roster, they bought him in because they thought he could recapture what made him a upper carder in the past.

But I think that magic has gone and the wrestling game has changed too much for him.

nameless1

Apr 29, 2009
Its almost like he's become fat jericho again. Even his mic skills are fat, as in lazy and uninspired.

To be honest, I liked that he came back just to work house shows and have some fun. But I think that with all of the injuries on the main roster, they bought him in because they thought he could recapture what made him a upper carder in the past.

But I think that magic has gone and the wrestling game has changed too much for him.

Yeah...
He reminds me of some ball players who refuses to retire...
Even if they can barely play anymore.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
I remember Spike Dudley's WWE in two ways.

-When he was powerbombed three times in a row by Brock Lesnar, during Lesnar's WWE debut (quick trivia - Maven was the first person ever to get F5'd. Now you know :D)

-When he nearly had his career ended by La Resistance, during a botched table spot, where they misjudged how far the table was and only his head made contact before he hit the floor, hard. I remember Grenier and Dupree looking like they knew they just ****ed up big time, after that one.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Yeah. Surprised Spike didn't die. It also looks like his feet might have got caught on the top rope which made the situation worse.

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
dPajQJB.gif

Nakamura and Taguchi so much fun the past two nights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad