All-Purpose Non-WWE Discussion Thread: NWA, IMPACT, AAA, and MLW, etc

Grackle Party

Full of guts!!
Jun 11, 2007
Cream City
Stacked night of wrestling NJPW battle in the valley is a nice card. TNA reboot, and Collision + hockey and nfl playoffs. Nice night to be snowed in.

Probably going to watch tna

Reactions: ManByng

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I can watch a crowd of a couple hundred if they’re into it- that Hard to Kill crowd is good enough for me. I think they sold 1300 tickets or something. To each their own though, I definitely found it way worse to watch during the pandemic due to the lack of fans so I totally get that

Think I’m gonna give TNA a shot. From what I hear they may actually have the best writing/booking over the last year or two

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
I can watch a crowd of a couple hundred if they’re into it- that Hard to Kill crowd is good enough for me. I think they sold 1300 tickets or something. To each their own though, I definitely found it way worse to watch during the pandemic due to the lack of fans so I totally get that

Think I’m gonna give TNA a shot. From what I hear they may actually have the best writing/booking over the last year or two

I wouldn't mind taking a look or two at it but my cable company doesn't carry the AXS channel that they broadcast their shows on

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
I’d watch TNA if there were more than 18 people there. I’m a big fan of atmosphere

If they could find a way to make something like the early impact zone again, even with a smaller audience, it would really elevate their atmosphere.

I wouldn't mind taking a look or two at it but my cable company doesn't carry the AXS channel that they broadcast their shows on

Sling Blue/Orange is your friend.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
I thought Nemeth had a chance to try something different but his 1st promo feels like he is the same character just with a different company

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
I have netflix, get it free actually thru the cable company, I don't see me watching too much Raw on there, not being able to flip channels when something terrible comes on will be a killer

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
- it is being reported that the TNA Hard to Kill PPV had just over 8,000 buys which is their highest total in about 5 years.

- TNA will be airing some exclusive " behind the scenes " footage of Jordynne Grace at the WWE Royal Rumble show on tonight's iMPACT show.

Reactions: CDJ

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Mainz vs FC Köln
    Mainz vs FC Köln
    Wagers: 4