All-Purpose News Thread Part II

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
Mark Henry is such a fool. I've heard him on Busted Open a few times and he's painful to listen to. He struggles to even put sentences together.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Mark Henry is such a fool. I've heard him on Busted Open a few times and he's painful to listen to. He struggles to even put sentences together.
He is definitely hard to take...sometimes I don't get what he brings...I'd rather have micky James in that role

Reactions: DaaaaB's

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Rhea is apparently injured and might have to vacate the title tonight

ron-simmons-damn.gif

Reactions: CDJ

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
So I’m doing more reading and listening and I still don’t think it’s known or fully grasped just where exactly things stand with Rossy other than the same people (Rossy Ogawa, Nanae Takahashi, and Fuka) who started Stardom are starting Marigold. I know Giulia wanted to help establish the new promotion before making the jump, so I don’t think she has a full time deal with WWE, but it seems likely there will be a working relationship, or at least is a direction we’re headed. They’re gonna run Korakuen Hall on May 20.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Some smoke out there that WWE is going to start pushing Wrestlemania back at least past the Final Four, perhaps longer. They also want to avoid colder temperatures, I guess some more northern cities want in on the action. Also a belief that Philadelphia wants another one in short order.

Guardian17

Strong & Free
Aug 29, 2010
Winnipeg
Some smoke out there that WWE is going to start pushing Wrestlemania back at least past the Final Four, perhaps longer. They also want to avoid colder temperatures, I guess some more northern cities want in on the action. Also a belief that Philadelphia wants another one in short order.

That's a good idea.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Speaking of Marigold:

This is a real eye opener because Kenny Omega won't say anything bad about anyone, so for him to go at someone that hard is quite noteworthy.

Reactions: Fro

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Speaking of Marigold:

This is a real eye opener because Kenny Omega won't say anything bad about anyone, so for him to go at someone that hard is quite noteworthy.

Probably could've used different wording/word because if you remove all the names then it comes off just a liiiiittle bit like a conspiracy theorist. "Just you wait when the stuff comes out" is like the go to sentence of all COVID conspiracy theorists. Literally heard one use it in Finnish. :laugh: But since the Japanese are the biggest pervs on the planet (sorry Germans), there's probably something to it.

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
Probably could've used different wording/word because if you remove all the names then it comes off just a liiiiittle bit like a conspiracy theorist. "Just you wait when the stuff comes out" is like the go to sentence of all COVID conspiracy theorists. Literally heard one use it in Finnish. :laugh: But since the Japanese are the biggest pervs on the planet (sorry Germans), there's probably something to it.
Whoa whoa whoa, not say things we can't take ba...okay maybe you're right.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Asuka called out a lot of issues about both Stardom and the joshi scene at large years ago.

There is a ton of f***ed up shit over there that needs to be called out and expelled.

f*** Drainmaker though, dude only "cares" about this because Marigold is planning to work with WWE and didn't want to work with AEW while he was at Stardom.

Dude is like WWE Gareth as some of the worst of IWC.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Tony Khan should hire Xyon Quinn and do a Roman Reigns spoof. Quinn looks like a B-movie version of our Tribal Chief. I want my Sports Entertainment!

• Haha
Reactions: AtlantaWhaler

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I am and you know it. I mean there was a show in the late 90's or early 00s about all the weird global stuff or whatever, and there was a segment about there being vending machines in Japan for used women's panties. :laugh: I thought surely they can't top that on the weirdness scale and over the years I've learned that one does not simply underestimate the perviness of the Japanese. Us Europeans used to think Germans are the kings of perv but nope! So yes, one should never underestimate how far the Japanese can go on that front. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad