ALL JERSEY TALK HERE - Brind'Amour Night Patch Order - Part Six

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Frost-Bite Fails Minnesota
As to whose jersey to get... FWIW... Since I got my Simmonds jersey he has been white hot... IIRC, after I bought the Lecavalier jersey he was going great also before his injuries occurred... Just sayin'. #ISoundLikeThoseBudLightCommercials

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
As to whose jersey to get... FWIW... Since I got my Simmonds jersey he has been white hot... IIRC, after I bought the Lecavalier jersey he was going great also before his injuries occurred... Just sayin'. #ISoundLikeThoseBudLightCommercials

I'm just hoping Couturier doesn't get traded now that the jersey is ordered. Went with River City Sports. I used to order from the catalog in the days of old and they never let me down before (though never anything customized). Only $40 for customization too. Sewn and everything.

Mosetter27

I'm just hoping Couturier doesn't get traded now that the jersey is ordered. Went with River City Sports. I used to order from the catalog in the days of old and they never let me down before (though never anything customized). Only $40 for customization too. Sewn and everything.

River city Sports font is off… only place to get a proper flyers jersey is Skate Zone

you Giroux it for me

Feb 7, 2012
Philadelphia
Think we'll get a new/different WC jersey if we are indeed playing Washington, or maybe just use the ones from the one we just hosted? I hope we are using the last ones again, and that they re-release them,so I can get one that isn't Bryz (got it super cheap after he was released, in hopes of getting it altered)

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Originally preordered Lecavalier's Home Set One but just made the switch to his Set Two. Hoping to see some history in the jersey. He's 8 goals away from 400, 3 assists from 500, and 11 points from 900. It will be worn until March 15th.

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Think we'll get a new/different WC jersey if we are indeed playing Washington, or maybe just use the ones from the one we just hosted? I hope we are using the last ones again, and that they re-release them,so I can get one that isn't Bryz (got it super cheap after he was released, in hopes of getting it altered)

Even though Luukko is gone, the Flyers would be swimming against the current if they didn't come up with new uniforms... they are cash cows. We all bought the last one, and the one before that... and we all eagerly await another style jersey to snap up at a premium. Besides, I seriously doubt that the NHL, who must approve all jerseys, would allow the Flyers to reprise the past one.

I fully expect more people to purchase bogus Tony The Tiger knockoff jerseys when it is undoubtedly 'leaked' that it is the next Flyers WC Jersey. ;)

shipwreck

HFBoards Sponsor
Sep 7, 2011
Texas

Yes, I hope it is the same one - I'd like to get one this time...

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Game is going to be a caps home game, we will be wearing white. I doubt we see a new jersey for this one

Are you saying that their Regular Road jerseys would be worn... which just happen to be the WC jersey worn in 2010? Has merits but would be a first in NHL Outdoor Game history, I believe... not releasing a new and 'special' jersey.

If they did they would be passing up a lot of Revenue that, if I have it correctly, would not be counted in computing players salaries -- I imagine though that the NHLPA would get a share on the customized ones due to players names being used -- I'd be shocked if they didn't issue unique jerseys of some style or another... especially since the Flyers rarely change their jerseys, unlike many teams... and when they do, they fly off the shelves. JMO

PALE PWNR

Jul 10, 2010
Sewell NJ
Are you saying that their Regular Road jerseys would be worn... which just happen to be the WC jersey worn in 2010? Has merits but would be a first in NHL Outdoor Game history, I believe... not releasing a new and 'special' jersey.

If they did they would be passing up a lot of Revenue that, if I have it correctly, would not be counted in computing players salaries -- I imagine though that the NHLPA would get a share on the customized ones due to players names being used -- I'd be shocked if they didn't issue unique jerseys of some style or another... especially since the Flyers rarely change their jerseys, unlike many teams... and when they do, they fly off the shelves. JMO

I'm saying I could see them just throwing a patch on the jersey and calling it a day. Unless they go to a Black Alternate I don't expect a new jersey. I don't think the Flyers want an alternate.

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
I'm saying I could see them just throwing a patch on the jersey and calling it a day. Unless they go to a Black Alternate I don't expect a new jersey. I don't think the Flyers want an alternate.

I agree that the Flyers Organization doesn't appear to want an Alternate Jersey in the mix... but last WC they came up with an entirely new 'retro' Flyers jersey and then only wore them one more time. I could easily see that happening again, which is consistent with many WC Jerseys throughout the NHL in past, with some exceptions such as the Pens Retro Baby Blue one.

Flyers845

Jan 19, 2006
Philadelphia Pa
Just got home from the Philadelphia Eagles playoff game so this should cheer me up

Game issue winter classic. Ill settle for a GI instead of paying for a one period gamer. Loved my visit to Boston that game was a great memory for me now I gotta find a 2012 GI/gamer. I gotta see if OKT warmed up there's 2 small fabric pulls and the fight strap isn't stamped game issued but that doesn't mean anything. Got it off eBay the guy didn't have the LOA

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
the "K" on my Voracek WFC made jersey is peeling off. Can I just iron it back on?

FWIW: Personally I'd stop back at the store during my next game (if possible) with it and mention it to them... any manager with an ounce of business sense would take care of it for you as a service. No matter how long ago it was made -- and it couldn't have been made really all that long ago with Voracek -- it should last longer than it did... and it takes nothing out of their bottom line to press it back... and it could net them another sale or three rather than lose a customer to a competitor because they lost faith in their work. There is no chance of your screwing it up doing it yourself also.

You have nothing to lose... Good luck.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
So Barry from Meigray authenticated all of the gamers from the WC right after the game and had them all packed up and sent back to the warehouse. Only problem is that three of them weren't in the one shipment upon arrival at Meigray. The first period jerseys (that are auctioned off) of Datsyuk, Smith, and McLaren (GI) are missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad