ALL JERSEY TALK HERE - Brind'Amour Night Patch Order - Part Six

Status
Not open for further replies.

shipwreck

HFBoards Sponsor
Sep 7, 2011
Texas
I don't believe they do mail orders... but I imagine they can work something out as a courtesy. And, yes, if time is of the essence, you better go elsewhere jersey turnaround procedures are an afterthought with them... But the end product is the exact same as what the Flyers wear on the ice... I only use them -- drop off/pickup -- and forget about the time factor, as they never notify me when it is sitting there to pick up... I check on them once in a while to find out. haha

I ordered 1 jersey via mail from the Skatezone a few years ago - a Jagr one when he was on the team. They did a crappy job sewing the numbers on the back. They apparently didn't have the numbers flat when they sewed it - it looks kinda crappy.

I have it signed by Jagr and mounted in a shadow box. I had to use several straight pins to pull the jersey different ways to make the numbers look better. I wouldn't buy from them again, personally.

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Frost-Bite Fails Minnesota
I ordered 1 jersey via mail from the Skatezone a few years ago - a Jagr one when he was on the team. They did a crappy job sewing the numbers on the back. They apparently didn't have the numbers flat when they sewed it - it looks kinda crappy.

I have it signed by Jagr and mounted in a shadow box. I had to use several straight pins to pull the jersey different ways to make the numbers look better. I wouldn't buy from them again, personally.

To me that is very surprising... sounds like what you get on a consistent basis from the WFC personalizing people,except that they heat press their own product rather than stitch... SkateZone farms the jerseys to the very same people/company that does the on-ice jerseys the Flyers wear in games. I suppose if you hit them on an extremely busy period and catch a worker having a bad day, you could get a botched up job... but I'm surprised it got past all the others there after it was completed... This is the firs major complaint hat I personally have heard about. Had you been local, my guess is that SkateZone would have rectified the problem for you as a courtesy, and sent it back for correction.

I have become a snob with jerseys and when I see all the bad customized sweaters at the Games, I can only appreciate more the look of the full sized numbers/letters, with the proper material and ply, stitched properly that I've had done at SkateZone for a fair cost. I'm sorry to hear out got a bad job done... IMO, it's almost always better to be able to deal face to face and have recourse when you get a bad product.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad