AEW All Elite Wrestling #9: Mox Aggressor Brings the Blood

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
I went back to 8 year old wrestling fan me with that Best Friends/Young Bucks match. I love the Bucks, but I've been pulling for a Best Friends tag/trios run for a while now. I hope the Trent turn works for the best because . . . . *GASP*

Gil Gunderson

May 2, 2007
Ottawa, ON
Watching Jericho’s promo then Jay White getting dominated by Billy Gunn back-to-back was too much. One if the few times I’ve legitimately been angry watching wrestling lmao. Rest of the show was good, can take or leave the Edge promo.

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
The fact WWE never let Joe run with the ball is still one of the biggest head scratches to this day...

He had really bad injury luck during his main roster run.

I recall he talked about the head injury that put him on commentary and how he legit needed all that time to heal or he wouldn't be able to have the current run he is on.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Didn’t care for that show. Not terrible, but they usually do better, and with Wrestlemania this weekend i think they needed a killer episode tonight.

Joe and Swerve delivered though

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
She just said she gets winner...I highly doubt she doesn't wrestle for two months...everything is always doom and gloom...
believe she said that she was taking money to Vegas or something to that effect

HeisenBaez

Nov 3, 2008
Heart of Dixie
Idk what they are doing with jay white…. He has so much potential and they kinda turning him into a gimmick
IDK either. This dude was a huge signing in the beginning and now.....he is "just there" in AEW. He is one of those dudes that needs to get out of AEW.
Trent heel turn. Didn’t see that coming.
Throw in the fact that Kris Statlander has shown signs of her own heel turn and/or distancing herself from "Best Friends", I would say that faction is on the verge of ending.

Reactions: Fro

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
IDK either. This dude was a huge signing in the beginning and now.....he is "just there" in AEW. He is one of those dudes that needs to get out of AEW.

Throw in the fact that Kris Statlander has shown signs of her own heel turn and/or distancing herself from "Best Friends", I would say that faction is on the verge of ending.
I don’t think he needs to leave, just think aew needs to do something with him

Reactions: TD Charlie

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Friend of mine was at the show last night. Had seats along the barricade by the top of the ramp. His tickets didn’t scan right, they ushered him to a different area and said they were upgrading his seats. Moved him up a couple rows but on the other end, nowhere near the barricade. What they called an upgrade was a massive downgrade

The excuse was something about pyro.

He ended up moving around anyway, light crowd. Sat directly behind commentary for Collision

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad