Proposal: All Bruins Trade Proposals V

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Couldn't Bjork replace DeBrusk? We've needed a RW it seems like forever.

I don't see how this can be answered right now. We don't even know if Bjork is an NHL player at this point. He's been excellent in Providence but it's been 5 games and he's dealt with injuries the last two years.

Also, Tuch is out injured.

Reactions: wintersej

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
No we would still need another top 6 guy, I would however trade Grizz + B prospect like Senyshen for Tuch and then either get Moore back from IL or bring up Lauzon to fill in for Grizz.

Grizz will fetch a better player than Tuch, nevermind adding Senyshen

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
I still think Toffoli is too easy of a deal. Makes too much sense and would surprise his doubters (much like Coyle and MoJo were able to).

But Zucker looks like he’s angling his way out of Minnesota and I like Dom’s proposal too.

Why does this feel so easy?

Just get both :laugh:

But in all seriousness, just give me one and boston is as deep as it's been in years.

Deal Law

I would love to QEF your PFIC
Jan 15, 2006
Bucks County, PA
I still think Toffoli is too easy of a deal. Makes too much sense and would surprise his doubters (much like Coyle and MoJo were able to).

But Zucker looks like he’s angling his way out of Minnesota and I like Dom’s proposal too.

Why does this feel so easy?

It does feel far too easy, which makes me think it won't happen. 2nd line RW has been a need for years now and Sweeney has tried every low percentage move possible to fix it, without actually doing anything substantive. You have the coach sitting there post-game actually saying "we have no secondary scoring, but our record is good; this is not sustainable." It doesn't get any more clear than that, yet I have serious doubts that anything of substance will occur.

Reactions: Lo97

slim399

May 1, 2002
Boston
Visit site
Backes, Senyshyn, Zboril, 2nd
For
Zucker

Waive Ritchie

Marchand-Bergeron-Pastrnak
Debrusk-Krejci-Zucker
Heinen-Coyle-Bjork
Wagner-Kuraly-Kuhlman
Nordstrom, Lindholm

Reactions: bbfan419

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
Backes, Senyshyn, Zboril, 2nd
For
Zucker

Waive Ritchie

Marchand-Bergeron-Pastrnak
Debrusk-Krejci-Zucker
Heinen-Coyle-Bjork
Wagner-Kuraly-Kuhlman
Nordstrom, Lindholm
I would be good with that and then try to get even one more F Toffoli, Tuch, Anderson, Kreider ETC. Whichever could be had the cheapest.

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
Grizz will fetch a better player than Tuch, nevermind adding Senyshen
In your view, who is better than Tuch that you think Gryz could return?

Don’t get me wrong — I love Gryz. He has great value and would hate to see him leave. However I think you are heavily underestimating Tuch. Solid solid player. Big, good skaters with hands are hard to come by. Very.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad