Proposal: All Bruins Rumours/Proposals 2020 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Yeah, but Palmieri is considered a MUCH better player than Coyle was a year ago. He’s scored 30 goals, he wears a letter... You could make the argument he’s one of the 30 best RW’s in the game.

I wouldn't say much better. The rap on Coyle was his inconsistency, but the talent was there, and many thought he was much better as a center and should be there. Which he has shown in Boston.

Reactions: Strafer

NYSPORTS

back afta dis. . .
Jun 17, 2019
Getting kreider is a major step towards winning the cup. He's a force with the puck. So hard to contain and such a power skating forward north south. Great shot and can play in all situations. Hope Donny can get him and won't mind we lose our 1st round pick only if resigns though.

Agree with all besides the great shot. As a Rangers fan, Panarin has a great shot while Kreider is ok. Kreider gets those rebound goals, disrupts infront of the net and uses his speed and size well. If he had a better we shot the Rangers would keep him and he would likely net 45.

7x7 though, that's a very long time IMO.

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Gryz and Heinen and no picks...

This makes the most sense I've seen. Its actually pretty fair and it fills both teams needs.Maybe the bruins should get a 3rd back though,at least a 4th.

Its kind of similar to what the Rangers got for McDonaugh when he had another year left and McDonaugh had/has more value than Palmeiri.
( A first and Namestnikov with two mid-level prospects.)

Even Mark stone didn't return a first, in last years draft and that draft isn't nearly as talent-laden as this years.

If Im dealing with Jersey though I would want Vatenen in the deal, I'd throw in the bruins 2nd to get it done.

Grizz,Heinen and a 2nd
for
Palmeiri & Vatenen

BAD BOY

Mar 24, 2018
Peabody, Mass
IDK, do you really let Krug walk for next year so you can allocate his cap space to Jason Zucker? Seems like a bad trade-off to me.

If the road they go down is bring in a winger with term knowing Krug is gonzo this off-season, it had better be for a pretty significant player, not a Jason Zucker-type, a non-core level guy.
I wouldn’t, I agree. I don’t know if any of them besides Kreider is worth letting Krug walk imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad