Rumor: Alexandre Carrier to Boston

Hookslide

Nov 19, 2018
Monty does not like or want another undersized D- man...........conversation ends now

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Lauzon back to Boston wth our thanks for developing him more at the NHL level.
Could easily be done, we can fil his spot on the left side by bringing up Stastney who is probably already better but stuck in Milwaukee.

Hope you like a couple of dumb penalties and a guy who chases hits for no reason though.

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018

Bruins just waived steen.

Does Boston even have a problem on their back en?

What they need is a true #1 center and that's going to be awfully hard to get unless they trade Lysell +1st and something else and I'm not sure the Bruins want to do that.

Reactions: AngryMilkcrates

danpantz

Mar 31, 2013
Could easily be done, we can fil his spot on the left side by bringing up Stastney who is probably already better but stuck in Milwaukee.

Hope you like a couple of dumb penalties and a guy who chases hits for no reason though.

We know Lauzon well. Drafted him, played parts if three seasons in Boston. We lost him in the seattle expansion draft.

danpantz

Mar 31, 2013

What they need is a true #1 center and that's going to be awfully hard to get unless they trade Lysell +1st and something else and I'm not sure the Bruins want to do that.

The lower half of the bottom 6 defensemen haven’t been great. And they always end up losing guys to injury on the back end.

Forbort has been injured off and on all year. Shattenkirk hasn’t been great in his own end. Gryz also is having a down year and is a liability in the playoffs.

Wotherspoon has been good but he’s just a solid bottom pairing guy who can eat pk minutes and Lohrei needs a bit more seasoning in the AHL before they can trust him with top 4 minutes.

But yes, center is by far their biggest need. Along with some toughness in there bottom 6 forwards.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
What could Boston realistically give? I'm sure they could make some ridiculous offer that no team would make. But in terms of What's realistic what could they do?

They don't have their 1st, 2nd or 3rd this year.

Their 1st next year is conditional but It's probably gone, their 2nd is gone.

Do they have any already drafted prospects they could move, or young roster players they could move?

Colt.45Orr

Mar 23, 2003
Canada
What could Boston realistically give? I'm sure they could make some ridiculous offer that no team would make. But in terms of What's realistic what could they do?

They don't have their 1st, 2nd or 3rd this year.

Their 1st next year is conditional but It's probably gone, their 2nd is gone.

Do they have any already drafted prospects they could move, or young roster players they could move?
It's hard to see them doing a deal for a guy that they don't have extended.

I wonder if it makes sense for Boston to move Ullmark to Nashville for Carrier (or whatever) + so that you guys can move Saros for a real haul.

GOilers88

#DustersWinCups
Dec 24, 2016

I'm not proposing anything here, but I think Kadri would fit well in Boston.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010

I wonder if it makes sense for Boston to move Ullmark to Nashville for Carrier (or whatever) + so that you guys can move Saros for a real haul.

I'm not a Preds fan.

Dr Quincy

Jun 19, 2005

I imagine if NAS is moving Saros it's because they plan on packing it in for the season and going with Askarov. WOuld make more sense for BOS to deal Ullmark somewhere else themselves to a team that needs a G.

dirtydanglez

Oct 30, 2022
why wouldnt nashville keep him. home grown and 27. only 4 dmen signed beyond this year. does it mess up the internal cap?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad