Speculation: Alex Pietrangelo Megathread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenSeal

Believe In The Note
Dec 1, 2013
Out West
Sure, if they pay that kind of price, but that seems to be rare. I don't think we've seen that level of price paid before.

2x7m on a player in their twilight that wants out and Vegas must move to sign Pie. It’s going to cost Vegas a lot to pull off. IMO 2 1sts gets it done. No one is going to do them a favor so they can sign a top 10 DMAN. No one.

JoemAvs

Jul 2, 2011
The Hawks with the Saad deal just might have cleared enough cap to take on Fleury + sweetener....
Does anyone really believe the Hawks will go with Subban/ Delia?

I thought Vegas might move a guy like Martinez (Avs?) or Pacioretty (Buffalo?) to make room for Pietro but looking at Chicagos cap and goalie situation it probably makes too much sense for them to ship off Fleury + 1st to Chicago...

Reactions: CupInSIX

Just Linda

Feb 24, 2018
Pierre Mcguire is reporting that AP ate too much asparagus for lunch.

He went on to comment that Asparagus was the favourite food of the Florida Panthers Zamboni driver who was second cousins with a scout who worked 12 years for Colorado. This scout once wrote a scouting report on Pietrangelo that called him an outstanding guy and you can trust that scout since he attended University of Phoenix with the son of a certain NHL legend.

Dec 15, 2002
The Blues signing Pie should have been a no-brained.
Should have been, but apparently not to the people critical to making such a signing happen.

Sure, if they pay that kind of price, but that seems to be rare. I don't think we've seen that level of price paid before.
One 1st w/ MAF? OK, would match what St. Louis had to lob at Philadelphia to unload Lehtera's albatross of a contract.
Two? Not a chance.

Pierre Mcguire is reporting that AP ate too much asparagus for lunch.
That's bullshit, because all of these are the more accurate comments that would be made by Pierre:

He went on to comment that Asparagus was the favourite food of the Florida Panthers Zamboni driver who was second cousins with a scout who worked 12 years for Colorado. This scout once wrote a scouting report on Pietrangelo that called him an outstanding guy and you can trust that scout since he attended University of Phoenix with the son of a certain NHL legend.
but did he reference 100 times where he ate his lunch in midget hockey?

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
So ...possible Pie landing spots :
Vegas
Colorado
????
If you believe the tweets then Jackets and Bruins are out .
Any way in hell a bottom feeder team with cap room has a chance ? Devils Wings Sens etc?

DoubleK81

It's always something with these pricks.
Sep 10, 2010
PETRO SUCKS
The plane he flew in on was still on the tarmac when I drove by McCarran about an hour and a half ago, meeting must be going well.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
The plane he flew in on was still on the tarmac when I drove by McCarran about an hour and a half ago, meeting must be going well.

According to Lebrun, he will also be doing stuff tomorrow during his ufa visit.

So he and his wife are probably spending the night.

Reactions: DoubleK81
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad