Blue Jays GDT: *ALCS GM 2* @ CLE | Sat, Oct 15 | 4pm ET/1pm PT | Happ vs Tomlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulhiggins

Feb 4, 2006
They're swinging at everything because the ump is calling everything strikes even if it's in the dirt.

Due to work I've only seen Cleveland throw a couple pitches this series and both were balls outside called strikes. Are they calling outside pitches strikes for the Jays pitchers too, or is the fix in?

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
Hes the best LHP in Baseball out of the Pen. Nothing he does is lucky

He is incredible, but if you actually watched those games he got himself into several jams and behind several times in counts and even walks against boston with them pressing, he was not nearly this dominant which says more about the jays hitters right now who have been terrible against every indians pitcher not just miller. If you dont see anything wrong with the jays swinging at the exact same 3rd pitch strike way down and way out of the zone i dont know what to say.

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
Due to work I've only seen Cleveland throw a couple pitches this series and both were balls outside called strikes. Are they calling outside pitches strikes for the Jays pitchers too, or is the fix in?

Obviously they have because the Jays pitchers have been great. It's not like they are getting hit around while Cleveland is dominating.

shakes

Pep City
Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
The Indians were better in the regular season, how is this choking?

That regular season record had nothing to do with the Jays spectacular September, I guess? But what does the regular season have to do with anything? It's not like they were swept by the Indians in the head to head. They've scored 1 run in two games?? They did a little better than that during the regular season. Now we have two years in a row where they are bombing out. Hope the hitters bother to show up in Toronto.

Matt24

Apr 8, 2013
Going to give up 4 runs over the first 2 games and lose both. Offence should be ashamed.

Eyedea

The Legend Continues
Jan 29, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
To be fair, Josh Tomlin was keeping them off balance the entire time. Don't think I saw him throw a single fastball after the first time through the order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad