Recalled/Assigned: Alan Quine Recalled from Bridgeport (Conditioning Stint Completed)

majormet

Nov 12, 2009
Dix Hills, NY
alan quine somehow didn't get 15 assists last season despite being the direct reason for chimera and ladd scoring 20 goals

He was doing the corner work on that line, drawing 2 men into the corner (but not strong enough to win the battle yet), puck would pop out and end up going from winger to point to other winger, but he did not get assist on most of their goals but was on ice for a majority of them, I expect to see more assists from him this time around.

OK enough of the overhype

Strummergas

Regular User
Sep 3, 2006
Queens, NY
alan quine somehow didn't get 15 assists last season despite being the direct reason for chimera and ladd scoring 20 goals

Look dude, you just don't get it. The mere presence of Alan Quine just makes players feel better. He's has a calming aura both on and off the ice. And when players feel better, they play better. You and your number-crunching stat buddies won't see that on your spreadsheets, so try watching the games for a change. Alan Quine don't NEED no numbers to elevate the play of his teammates. He's just gotta keep being himself and keep getting ice time. Everything else will fall into place.

Reactions: YesCubed

majormet

Nov 12, 2009
Dix Hills, NY
Look dude, you just don't get it. The mere presence of Alan Quine just makes players feel better. He's has a calming aura both on and off the ice. And when players feel better, they play better. You and your number-crunching stat buddies won't see that on your spreadsheets, so try watching the games for a change. Alan Quine don't NEED no numbers to elevate the play of his teammates. He's just gotta keep being himself and keep getting ice time. Everything else will fall into place.

LOL even I haven't said he is a game changer, Ladd played better with him for some reason, and I was just merely explaining that as a defense of Weight moving Ladd to the line with Quine.

Never really have said he is a game changer, I feel he is the equivalent to an earlier 3rd line version of Frans Nielsen, not the end product that Frans became.

Reactions: Strummergas

Islanders4Cups

May 4, 2002
Boston, MA USA
Quine is a two-way forward with the ability to score goals who best fits on the 3rd line unless the team can find a better two-way forward.
He is more trustworthy than Ho Sang defensively but not as big a threat offensively.

Reactions: dood

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad