Confirmed with Link: AJ Greer signs ELC

Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site
Gone are the days of drafting the Denis Parshin's and Mikhail Kuleshov's of the world. Damn that Kuleshov pick is so bad considering the guy who went right after haha.

The Kuleshov pick was so random too. Everybody was expecting us to grab Havlat since he was still available. If I remember correctly they really wanted Jackman, it's almost like they said "screw it, whatever" once he went.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
The Kuleshov pick was so random too. Everybody was expecting us to grab Havlat since he was still available. If I remember correctly they really wanted Jackman, it's almost like they said "screw it, whatever" once he went.

Thats prolly how it went down. Ahwell we did end up drafting Vrbata its too bad we gave up on him so fast. I know this is a bit of a long shot but is it possible Greer can be a poor mans Lucic? Does Greer fight?

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Thats prolly how it went down. Ahwell we did end up drafting Vrbata its too bad we gave up on him so fast. I know this is a bit of a long shot but is it possible Greer can be a poor mans Lucic? Does Greer fight?

Except if hes anywhere near Lucic, he'll compete harder far more consistently lol. Lucic is a lazy **** sometimes.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
I think the Q is the first league the Greer has been really allowed to fight in 3+ years. He got in some with the Huskies, but that is a part of his game that will have to develop. He isn't afraid to and that is good, if he makes the NHL there will be times where he will have to answer the call. He will cross the line a number of times.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Haha yah he can be but i'll take a few lazy shifts from him every now and again if hes able to turn it up when balls are tables.

Able to is one thing, but he had some stretches during the playoffs where he didn't turn it up at all. Hes also had some monster stretches in the playoffs with Boston as well.

His inconsistency in effort level drives me nuts. I'm not a fan personally, and I'm usually all about the power forwards.

thehockeywatchinger

Nov 2, 2011
I did not to remember Remparts. Maybe durant the time of Bolduc, if yes. Father was at Cornwall and Joliette and was strong as scout and very respecté.

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
Finally had a chance to listen to his interview. Very good interview. He is a very mature kid for his age. I really like what he is doing with his summer development wise until training camp.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad