Advanced Wrestling Stats Thread

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I think we have to go more in-depth with TWOJTWS. There will be significant discreptancy there based on times faced Jericho. I suggest WOJTWS/J (Walls of Jericho Taken Without Submitting per Jericho match) ratio for better results.

Do you propose an "EVEN MORE ADVANCED METRICS" category? Your proposition could work you know

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I think we have to go more in-depth with TWOJTWS. There will be significant discreptancy there based on times faced Jericho. I suggest WOJTWS/J (Walls of Jericho Taken Without Submitting per Jericho match) ratio for better results.

I accept this revision of my statistic

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
you're getting too deep, start simple

Well this is an ADVANCED stats thread though. I do confess that part of the point of me starting this thread was for it to get so complicated that no one can keep up anymore.

This is meant to be as absurd as possible. There IS no limit to the ****ery

Tom ServoMST3K

In search of a Steinbach Hero
Nov 2, 2010
What's your excuse?
So we've now added

ADVANCED WRESTLING METRICS

TWOJTWS = Total Walls of Jericho Taken Without Submitting

Botches = botches obviously

TOTAL ODDS OVERCOME

OIF = outside interference faced

THM = total handicap matches

DF% = Distracted referee percentage: time spent with a distracted referee that didn't know what the hell he was doing

We need more guys. The BIG DOG deals more with this in one match than we've done all day.

I like that one.

How about something to track illegal moves. Chair shots, Belt shots, low blows, ect.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
How about a DAAAAYYYYUUUUUMMMMMMMM statistic for the women's wrestlers? Let's face it lads.... We lose our minds every time Lana, Maryse and Charlotte come out or we get an Emma promo.

Diamondillium

DO YOU WANT ANTS!?
Aug 22, 2011
Edmonton, AB
How about a DAAAAYYYYUUUUUMMMMMMMM statistic for the women's wrestlers? Let's face it lads.... We lose our minds every time Lana, Maryse and Charlotte come out or we get an Emma promo.

It's too bad we don't have regular Lawler commentary anymore for this statistic. We could get great results by measuring the rate at which he makes inappropriate comments about the women.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
How about a stat specific to Big Show with heel turns per 60 minutes and face turns per 60 minutes?

@Diamond that would've been awesome dude

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
how about times using rest holds per 5 minute match. This is also known as thegas factor.

Roman reigns used 3 minutes of rest holds in a 5 minute match so he has a 60% gas factor.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
we dont need a royal rumble after this. top two should main-event WM. champion or not, male or famale.

iamjs

Oct 1, 2008
MNOR/60 = Minutes napping outside ring/60 minutes. Not liking your chances here, Roman.

CSr (chairshot ratio) = Chairshots Given divided by Chairshot Received. A larger number would more than likely result from a heel or a wrestler with heel tendencies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad