GDT: ADSF Game 3: Boston Bruins at Detroit Red Wings| 7:30 PM Tuesday| NBCSN | FSD | TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detroit Swed Wings

#FireHolland
Jan 17, 2013
Malmö
As per usual, great GDT. How is not Marchand "The Penguin", almost identical to Danny DeVito in that movie.

To win G3 we really need to play our own game and get some clean zone entries and possession.
In G2 we made Boston look better than they are..
I think the 7th skater also will be critical to winning this one.

LGRW:yo:

B0ST0N11

Feb 12, 2009
Malmö
Bruins fan here! Awesome GDT. Detroit is the one matchup i didnt want in round 1. hoping for another great game as the first 2 were.

good luck guys, keeping my fingers crossed for no injuries

Go B's

Rscorpio

Epic Meal Time!
Feb 9, 2004
Santiago, Chile
Habs fan here

3205100_o.gif

Letssssss gooooooooooooo Deeeeeeetroit! :laugh:

Cmons guys take this serie to 7. Give them hell! and if you cant do it ..its okey

we're gonna take care of them.

ChewiesArmy

Apr 15, 2012
Rockford, IL
Used to root against ya, now hope that you guys get the cup...if the Hawks don't. Get the next 3 to send the Bruins on vacay! Pavel with the hat!

SoupNazi

Serenity now. Insanity later.
Feb 6, 2010
Ansar Khan ‏@AnsarKhanMLive 4m
Alfredsson (back) not skating this morning. He's missed a few practices last couple weeks. Andersson taking his place on line with 43 and 26

Ansar Khan ‏@AnsarKhanMLive 2m
Zetterberg skating again but not taking part in drills.

Ansar Khan ‏@AnsarKhanMLive 21s
Other lines same: Franzen-Datsyuk-Abdelkader, Tatar-Sheahan-Nyquist, Miller-Glendening-Legwand. Bertuzzi appears to be healthy scratch.

Laser Rayzor

Cautiously Optimistic
Dec 8, 2012
The Underground
Alfredsson (back) not skating this morning. He's missed a few practices last couple weeks. Andersson taking his place on line with 43 and 26

Ansar Khan ‏@AnsarKhanMLive 2m
Zetterberg skating again but not taking part in drills.

Ansar Khan ‏@AnsarKhanMLive 21s
Other lines same: Franzen-Datsyuk-Abdelkader, Tatar-Sheahan-Nyquist, Miller-Glendening-Legwand. Bertuzzi appears to be healthy scratch.

Why Baby why?
I was so happy when they switched back to the original lines why go back to the lines that haven't worked for 5+ games

Amrcn Ftbll

Quincey 4 prez 2k16
Jan 22, 2014
ypsi
Hoping we get the intensity of game 1 back, if we can do that we can work with those lines. Babcock knows what he's doing, he has to have some kind of plan.

SoupNazi

Serenity now. Insanity later.
Feb 6, 2010
Ansar Khan ‏@AnsarKhanMLive 8m
First power play: Franzen-Datsyuk-Nyquist, Legwand (net front), Kronwall (point); 2nd unit: Tatar-Sheahan-Jurco, DeKeyser and Kindl (points)

Laser Rayzor

Cautiously Optimistic
Dec 8, 2012
The Underground
Andy in for Alfie per Khan

Edit: Was on my phone before so I couldn't post the actual tweets.

Ansar Khan ‏@AnsarKhanMLive 29m
Andersson confirms he is playing tonight on line with Helm and Jurco. Alfredsson is out (back).

Babcock said Alfredsson needed another day to rest his back.

Last edited:

TheOtherOne

Jan 2, 2010
The more Habs fans I see cheering for us, the more I want to beat the Bruins just so we can beat the Habs.

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
Doesn't seem like a good fit to just swap Alfie and Andersson straight up.

I kinda hope they use this to mix it up a little.

Nyquist-Datsyuk-Abdelkader
Tatar-Sheahan-Jurco
Helm-Legwand-Franzen
Miller-Andersson-Glendening

That should provide Bruins enough fits how to match up.

InjuredChoker

Dec 25, 2011
LTIR or golf course
alfie has been invisible for a while and taking lot of maintenance days. sitting for a few might not hurt.

i'd like to see, helm-andy-nyquist. like last playoffs but helm instead of brunner.

oh yeah, or bring leggy up. put him on goose and helm's wing.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
@AnsarKhanMLive
Babcock said he might move Legwand to line with Helm and Jurco later in game and put Andersson with Glendening and Miller.

That line would be fantastic on the forecheck ^^^ IMO

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Alfie was brutal in games 1&2, this isn't a significant loss at all. Andersson is way quicker than Alfie anyways, and its no secret Babcock is implementing a game plan that involves speed, so I don't mind this at all. If Alfie was chipping in offensively and helping the PP, then this would hurt, but the PP is invisible anyways so whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad