GDT: ADSF Game 2: Detroit Red Wings at Boston Bruins| 3:00 PM| NBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

DatsDeking

Jun 25, 2013
Jurco's game is improving by leaps and bounds. He'll be fun to watch in another year or two. Can't wait!

cjm502

Bingo Bango!
Jun 22, 2010
Mid Michigan
I know there are a lot of mixed feelings about Smith but I think he has been great. When hes on the ice he makes stuff happen, hes always involved in the play.

Billmitch

Apr 14, 2012
Lousy game. Not totally on Howard but he definitely set the tone.
Regroup and focus on winning your home games.

Datsyuk was the only bright spot. Defense was lousy, lost their composure, Alfie, mule and leggy have not shown up. Franzen is skilled but getting weary of his disappearing acts.

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
I know there are a lot of mixed feelings about Smith but I think he has been great. When hes on the ice he makes stuff happen, hes always involved in the play.

Listen, it's very simple. LOOKING good with a shot or two in the O-Zone pales, PALES in comparison to completely blowing plays in your own zone that you get scored on.

Aug 6, 2012
Remember that one time Tatar had the puck and then got muscled off it? Yeah, me too.

Tatar hasn't had the best game, still don't have to keep ripping on him every page of the thread.

And Smith has played pretty well in my eyes. Making lots of good things happen.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
So sad we lost this game within the first 10 minutes of the 1st period. Terribbad!

TatarTangle

Sep 28, 2011
Detroit
Remember that one time Tatar had the puck and then got muscled off it? Yeah, me too.
Remember when Franzen scored a goal? Yeah, me too.

Remember when Nyquist used to play hockey? Yeah, me too.

Remember when players used to hit corners with their shots? Yeah, me too.

Remember when the Red Wings had a transition game? Yeah, me too.

Remember when the Red Wings defenders didn't looked scared of Boston forecheckers? Yeah, me too.

Remember when Dan Cleary used to be a good hockey player? Yeah, me too

I can keep going on, and on, and on, and on

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
Not really being close makes it easier to forget about the game hopefully. OT loss could've been worse heading home.

RedHawkDown

still trying to trust the yzerplan
Aug 26, 2011
Canada
Howards fail to start off set the tone. Rask has been great. Regroup and win both in Detroit.

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
Remember when Franzen scored a goal? Yeah, me too.

Remember when Nyquist used to play hockey? Yeah, me too.

Remember when players used to hit corners with their shots? Yeah, me too.

Remember when the Red Wings had a transition game? Yeah, me too.

Remember when the Red Wings defenders didn't looked scared of Boston forecheckers? Yeah, me too.

Remember when Dan Cleary used to be a good hockey player? Yeah, me too

I can keep going on, and on, and on, and on

Yep, I feel you, bro.

BF3

Boom Roasted.
Dec 30, 2011
Cbus
Just through up the post-game, this has been over for a while now. I'm not even mad - just shrug it off and go back to Detroit tied 1-1. I'll take it.

detredWINgs

Jan 1, 2004
Michigan
Visit site
Does Babcock not understand that all having Abdelkader on Datsyuk's line does is force Pavel to turn over the puck carrying to Abdelkader due to the insane checking he gets? Abdelkader is the last guy you want making zone entries. You want him to touch the puck as little as possible. And he's had the puck on his stick way too much for a guy who's never touched 30 points in the NHL.

But tell me again about how he was instrumental in one goal. I'm sure him being on the top line trumps the fact that our other 3 scoring lines have been disassembled because of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad