Feb 27, 2008
Norway
Nyquist - Datsyuk - Alfredsson
Tatar - Sheahan - Jurco
Franzen - Legwand - Abdelkader
Miller - Helm - Glendening

In the next game please.

Or move Helm up and do something else.

Defensively. Keep Smith and Quincey apart. God how awful they are when on ice together.

And move the feet and the puck on the Power Play. Get that goalie moving.

wings95

Mar 17, 2009
Georgia
Nice shift by the kid line. Jurco back on it and look at what happens. Where was that urgency all game?? Wings need to regroup and scratch Alfie for Bert, at least he has size. Put Franzen with Helm and Bert.

Tobeflop

Jan 19, 2014
Los Angeles, CA
This board is like the Bruins board after G1, just a hundred times worse. :laugh:

In all seriousness, a split after the first two games is great for the Wings. A lot of goods things can happen if the Wings stay out of the penalty box, or if the rest of the games are reffed like the first one. I have no faith in the Wings PP though.

Run the Jewels

Make Detroit Great Again
Jun 22, 2006
In the Garage
Nice shift by the kid line. Jurco back on it and look at what happens. Where was that urgency all game?? Wings need to regroup and scratch Alfie for Bert, at least he has size. Put Franzen with Helm and Bert.

Are Franzen, Legwand and Alfie playing? I thought that veteran leadership would be more evident on the ice. :laugh:

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
This board is like the Bruins board after G1, just a hundred times worse. :laugh:

In all seriousness, a split after the first two games is great for the Wings. A lot of goods things can happen if the Wings stay out of the penalty box, or if the rest of the games are reffed like the first one. I have no faith in the Wings PP though.

Ya I agree. I am happy with the split. We all knew if we were gonna take the series it would be in 6/7 games. We can compete with this team, but the only way we have a chance is if the PP figures it out. We are probably gone in 6 if the PP is invisible the rest of the series. Not only do we not get momentum from it, it is deflating and we lose momentum.

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
Rask is hot. Jimmy is not. We'll need to see more Game 1 stuff when the series comes to Detroit. Put this ugly game on the shelf, forget about it and move on. Win he war. Conquer the Bears of Beantown.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Love all the goal support Howie gets. nyuk nyuk nyuk And believe me we need it.

Run the Jewels

Make Detroit Great Again
Jun 22, 2006
In the Garage
I am a huge Howie fan but he really gave this game away in the 1st period and then when he let in that 3rd goal. Hopefully he can play at a higher level for the rest of the series. Boston proved today they can forecheck and the majority of our defense can't handle being forechecked. That's not a good sign going forward.

We have home ice...let's do something with it. :yo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad