Player Discussion Adam Gaudette - Hobey Baker winner

Status
Not open for further replies.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
I will be the first to warn of overhype of Guadette, his numbers are good, but not godly. However, he is a much better prospect than Motte. Motte was clearly riding coattails and older when putting any numbers up at all. Guadette is the main man on his team, and is driving the play. A much better bet. Still just a prospect though.
You mean his numbers are Gaudly :laugh:

Reactions: racerjoe

Mudshark50

Nov 25, 2005
NorthVancouver
Might start on our 3rd line next year and work his way up depends on if they have PBP playing center or wing i suppose either way Horvat will be a top 6 center and not sure how itll complicate things if Jim the bozo resigns the Sedins or not but that would complicate it thats for sure but regardless i think the one thing Gaudette can bank on is getting a starting position and work his way up from there I know im hoping something like this and of course will change with free agency and trades and some other unseen prospect making the jump too

PBP Horvat Boeser
Baertchi Gaudette Virtanen
Goldy Sutter Lipesic
Clamato Gaunce Archie
Eriksson Gagner

PBP? Palmu? Some odd acronym for Pettersen?

DownGoesMcDavid

Apr 17, 2017
Tomorrow can potentially be a disastrous day if Gaudette loses tonight and he announces he is staying for his senior year

Brock Boeser Laser Show

Sep 27, 2017
Tomorrow can potentially be a disastrous day if Gaudette loses tonight and he announces he is staying for his senior year
Both his linemates are leaving and he's probably winning the Hobey Baker. I don't think he really has much to gain by staying for another season. He would have to wait another 17/18 months before starting his pro career.

petrishriekandgo

Why not us?
Mar 7, 2003
Vancouver, BC
offthebartoons.substack.com

Pretty sure he'll sign whenever his season ends:

".@Hockey_Gaud: Loyalty is big to me. I grew up in a household that taught the importance of loyalty, self-respect and respect of others. The Canucks & Northeastern saw something in me and trusted me and something I won't forget and use to repay them back."

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver
Isnt defensemen are call "back" in Swedish?
I think that represent modern day defenseman, your mission isn't really playing defense in hockey but playing hockey from the back

UticaHockey

Feb 27, 2013
Utica, NY
Is it bad that I want Gaudette to get a hatty and still lose today?

Game starts in 10 mins
Why root against him getting a chance to make the Frozen Four and possibly playing for a national championship? Boeser has those memories that will last a lifetime and wouldn't it be great if the Canucks had two young players with a championship pedigree? If he is going to sign he is going to sign when ever his season ends and not because he has a chance to play a couple NHL games this year with a team that is fighting Buffalo for the first ever 31st finish in the league.

BerSTUzzi

Jan 24, 2006
Kamloops
Why root against him getting a chance to make the Frozen Four and possibly playing for a national championship? Boeser has those memories that will last a lifetime and wouldn't it be great if the Canucks had two young players with a championship pedigree? If he is going to sign he is going to sign when ever his season ends and not because he has a chance to play a couple NHL games this year with a team that is fighting Buffalo for the first ever 31st finish in the league.

Oh I know in a perfect world that is exactly what I want and hope for; however, you know how being in a part of this franchise that the unknown is so scary for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad