• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Double Dion

Jets fan 28/06/2014
Feb 9, 2011
Sure thing, Mr. Zibanejad=Monahan.....

You are an astute and trustworthy source on Ranger players.
I never said that. Lies don't make your point the way you think they do. All non Rag fans realize Makar is a better defenseman than Fox. It's not close.

I said Zibanejad is a finishing center who doesn't drive play like Monahan. Fox is a better Quinn Hughes. He's not a Makar. That's ridiculous. Makar took on a line with McDavid, Kane and Draisaitl on it and outscored them. Let me know when Fox does that and I'll change my mind.

• Haha
Reactions: kroufum

John Pedro

Feb 6, 2014
São Paulo
Youd take fox over any devils forward?
in a vacuum? for sure

all things considered, I wouldn't trade Nico or Jack for him as they're a ELITE 1-2 center punch and both locked up at amazing deals. And still have the hope that Nemec or Luke Hughes can become that elite defenseman.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
in a vacuum? for sure

all things considered, I wouldn't trade Nico or Jack for him as they're a ELITE 1-2 center punch and both locked up at amazing deals. And still have the hope that Nemec or Luke Hughes can become that elite defenseman.
So you tentatively say yes but wont say yes to the 3rd best C in the league, by far 😂

Double Dion

Jets fan 28/06/2014
Feb 9, 2011
Even with Quinn Hughes?

what is he substantially better at? shitty play in his own end?
Rags fans are priceless. If you ask fans of other teams I'm sure you'll get almost 100% support of my position. Makar is significantly better than Fox. He defends better, he produces in tough games. Fox was abused by teams like the Flames and Preds every time he played them.

rangersfansince08

Oct 8, 2019
Rags fans are priceless. If you ask fans of other teams I'm sure you'll get almost 100% support of my position. Makar is significantly better than Fox. He defends better, he produces in tough games. Fox was abused by teams like the Flames and Preds every time he played them.
It is just you or are all Calgary fans illiterate? We were talking about Josi being significantly better than Fox. And last I checked Fox was great in elimination games in the playoffs which means more than regular season matchups against the Flames/Preds. Also Fox's Norris year he had better advanced stats when it came to defending than Makar. Aren't you the same village idiot who said Monahan was as good as Mika?

Last edited:
Reactions: The S5

DJJones

Nov 18, 2014
Calgary
Ignoring age and contract in the short term I'd take Leon but with contracts and age you take Fox.

He's gonna get paid and not sure hes the type to age well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad