• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I Hate Blake Coleman

Bandwagon Burner
Jul 22, 2008
Saskatchewan
I wanted the Flames to grab Draisaitl at the draft but they did the dumb bullshit of winning some games they didn't need to in an already lost season and Edmonton just did slightly worse enough to get the higher pick. I'm still salty about it today. Even more so when I realize that Bennett has the talent he was scouted for, it's just the dumb f***s who run this organization thought he was a grinder and now we have neither.

zar

Bleed Blue
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2010
Edmonton AB
If your team is not the New York Rangers, you better take Draisaitl because Fox would just demand a trade to the Rangers anyways.

Draisaitl is the answer here but Fox is a great Dman.

Faceboner

Jan 6, 2022
Drai would be a much better fit considering the Sabres already have Dahlin. It'd give them a bonafide superstar forward.
I think drai is the better player but the idea of the best top 4 entices me with drai though our offense is suddenly stacked

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
If your team is not the New York Rangers, you better take Draisaitl because Fox would just demand a trade to the Rangers anyways.

Draisaitl is the answer here but Fox is a great Dman.

Pretty much this voted for the Big German.

Reactions: Xirik

Martin Skoula

Oct 18, 2017
Fox makes you better in all areas for 24 minutes a night but adding Drai to a contender without losing any of the existing core forces teams to play them completely differently.

Fox if I was starting a team from scratch, Drai if they're both deadline rentals.

Regal

Mar 12, 2010
Vancouver
Assuming Fox is willing to stay with the team, I’d take him for the Canucks. They team doesn’t have any direction so it probably doesn’t matter, but they need D in the worst way.

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Fox plays the tougher position and one that’s harder to fill.

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
Drai should win this comfortably but for the Jets specifically adding Fox might be more useful

Voodoo Child

Jun 16, 2009
I’d take Fox for the Leafs, however you only find guys like Draisaitl at the top ends of deep drafts.

Fox may be better, Draisaitl is rarer.

• Haha
Reactions: Haatley
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad