Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
proud-american-women-salute-cjf6oooqiivijcuc.gif

hfhabs has the best retired mods AINEC
Now if only all the moderators would retire. :sarcasm:

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I've been here for years and never once created a thread.

So for my first (and probably only thread). I figured it was time to start a thread "ALL ABOUT ME".

Add in the fact that I'm bored as hell and I've been left without adult supervision. Plus I've been told recently that I'm a bit of an attention whore. I guess nothing will prove that point more than starting my own tribute thread.

So here's to all of you for all the good times you've provided. But more importantly, here's to me for putting up with all of you serious hockey delinquents lol

Mods, feel free to shut this down. I'm in a goofy mood today.
"What if I started a thread and nobody came" :sarcasm:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
He's one of the few ones left on this board to have watched the Canadiens win a Cup on this beauty:

habs10habs-tv-jpg.857561

He also used to watch Ron Jeremy movies on that old tube.

He has since witnessed a seamless transition to Auston Matthews, on that same set.

Apparently, he's also a cheap bastid as he still watches his programs on these boxes. :sarcasm:

uRP6Rvz.gif

ZUKI

I hate the haters...
Oct 23, 2003
montreal

So for my first (and probably only thread). I figured it was time to start a thread "ALL ABOUT ME".

Add in the fact that I'm bored as hell and I've been left without adult supervision. Plus I've been told recently that I'm a bit of an attention whore. I guess nothing will prove that point more than starting my own tribute thread.

So here's to all of you for all the good times you've provided. But more importantly, here's to me for putting up with all of you serious hockey delinquents lol

selfy-thread now...where are we going ?

what.jpg

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002

1713833733872.gif

Rob Sense

Apr 26, 2015

Congrats on your 15 seconds of forum fame! It is not all it is cracked up to be!:laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: Habs10Habs

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
unlike

Habs10HabsHabs10HabsHabs10HabsHabs10HabsHabs10Habs

this thread does not disappoint.

Half jokingly aside, how can you not love a guy who doesn't take himself too seriously? So what if he loves to eat? So what if some of his takes the last 18 years have been a little whacked?

Which is why you deserve a tribute.

I imagine that your no. 1 fan, brother in arms and kindred spirit @OldCraig71 shall do the honors. I predict that this will be the first tribute thread to break into total mayhem.

:m-dance:
has Runner, has

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
Just how big of a Habs fan is @Habs10Habs? And I'm not talking about his physical features ; We know he's David Desharnais' height and Georges Laraque's weight.
He actually named his kid, cats and turtle Maurice, Guy, Larry and Doug.

Yes, he has a daughter whom he talks about a lot, and cares very much for. And that love is reciprocated, which is always great to read about.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Habs10Habs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad