OT: A Tribute to me!

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
I've been here for years and never once created a thread.

So for my first (and probably only thread). I figured it was time to start a thread "ALL ABOUT ME".

Add in the fact that I'm bored as hell and I've been left without adult supervision. Plus I've been told recently that I'm a bit of an attention whore. I guess nothing will prove that point more than starting my own tribute thread.

So here's to all of you for all the good times you've provided. But more importantly, here's to me for putting up with all of you serious hockey delinquents lol

Mods, feel free to shut this down. I'm in a goofy mood today.

Attachments

• champagne-toast-animated-gif-2.gif
    champagne-toast-animated-gif-2.gif
    966.1 KB · Views: 2

HabbyGuy

Apr 10, 2003
Hamilton Ontario
Visit site

So for my first (and probably only thread). I figured it was time to start a thread "ALL ABOUT ME".

Add in the fact that I'm bored as hell and I've been left without adult supervision. Plus I've been told recently that I'm a bit of an attention whore. I guess nothing will prove that point more than starting my own tribute thread.

So here's to all of you for all the good times you've provided. But more importantly, here's to me for putting up with all of you serious hockey delinquents lol

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I'll start.

If he's not talking about his obnoxious Leaf-fan neighbor, it'll be about his height or the Russians on his wife's side of the family.

Most recently, he mentioned how he gained a ton of weight during Covid and how he was shaped like a fire hydrant.

84ak5Ab.gif

He's got a wicked sense of humor and you just never know what he'll come up with next!

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
Back in 2008, when @Habs10Habs was in his 50s, he posted the following in the Bell Center Seating Questions thread:

I've never had any problems with line ups. Plus all the food I've tried (which is alot) has all been good. Like others have mentioned...the smoked meat sandwich should be tops on your list.

Besides lying to us posters on the quality of the food, which shows he's a Montreal Canadiens shill, the key words here are "which is alot." The fire hydrant @Runner77 mentioned, well you guys should be picturing this instead:

Fire Hydrant.jpg

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
Exactly how old is @Habs10Habs? Read the below gem for a hint, in which he mentions VHS, DVD & "Montreal Home Movies."

Check out a place called "Montreal Home Movies". One of my relatives used them to convert her wedding videos from VHS to DVD. I couldn't tell you if they are expensive or not. She seemed quite happy with the results.

He's one of the few ones left on this board to have watched the Canadiens win a Cup on this beauty:

Habs10Habs TV.jpg

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
Back in 2008, when @Habs10Habs was in his 50s, he posted the following in the Bell Center Seating Questions thread:

Besides lying to us posters on the quality of the food, which shows he's a Montreal Canadiens shill, the key words here are "which is alot." The fire hydrant @Runner77 mentioned, well you guys should be picturing this instead:

View attachment 857554
Nice honkers.

Also, @Habs10Habs is the sweetest man on this board

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
Exactly how old is @Habs10Habs? Read the below gem for a hint, in which he mentions VHS, DVD & "Montreal Home Movies."

He's one of the few ones left on this board to have watched the Canadiens win a Cup on this beauty:

View attachment 857561
It depends.

Chronologically: I'm 54
Physically: I feel about 75 today.
Mentally: Hmmm....I'm a teenager, say around 16.

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal

@Habs10Habs is Sean Avery confirmed.

Also 60, 000+ posts? I am amateur Hall of Famer.

Beendair Donedat

Punk in Drublic
Dec 29, 2010
Truth or Consequences, NM
IMG_4561.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad