Post-Game Talk: A Browning Achievement: Oilers defeat Agent 47 and the Feds

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
That is fair. Anywhere outside the 4th line is too high for Brown. Ryan is done at his age and Gagner is high event both sides.
Brown has been good somewhere between the 3rd and 4th lines, hes a hound on the puck.

No point in worrying about his bonus now, we have to deal with it regardless, we just have to hope he starts producing more, rather than every other poster wanting to pull him out of the lineup because hes a meme with zero goals.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
What are we gonna get angry and complain about tonight boys? lol

What a shitkicking. OV getting embarrassed, if he's capable of it.

This is leadership man. this is Captain leading his team into battle in a must win game for playoff contention.

OV plan: Pass me the puck all night boys I gotta get goals....

What a wiener. Hope he never gets the record.

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
What are we gonna get angry and complain about tonight boys? lol

What a shitkicking. OV getting embarrassed, if he's capable of it.

This is leadership man. this is Captain leading his team into battle in a must win game for playoff contention.

OV plan: Pass me the puck all night boys I gotta get goals....

What a wiener. Hope he never gets the record.
To be fair to Ovi, I thought he was by far the most dangerous Capital on the night. Only Skinner pulling some 10 bell saves out of his hat stopped him from having 2 to 3 tonight. He was an even on the night too.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Brown has been good somewhere between the 3rd and 4th lines, hes a hound on the puck.

No point in worrying about his bonus now, we have to deal with it regardless, we just have to hope he starts producing more, rather than every other poster wanting to pull him out of the lineup because hes a meme with zero goals.
I wanted him replaced recently because our PK had gone bad again and that was his main draw. You want your role players to have something they stand out with. Brown was his PK and when that was bad he was just a defensively sound 4th liner…not enough. Some guys are fighters, some guys score 10 goals, some guys lay big hits etc.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad