Prospect Info: 9OA: Nate Danielson

Axel Sandy Pelikan

Jonatan Berggren is our Lord and Savior,
May 11, 2023
10 give or take?

I have a CHL live subscription, it's actually a decent deal for the season and the playoffs.

How many did you watch?

None, but I'm also not firebombing a kid. I'm not stating one way or another. I'm just going off of the fact that every year people lose their minds about a guy not having a great ceiling and every year since Yzerman's been here, he's pulled a REALLY talented kid out of the first round.

Can he bust? Certainly, he can. But he's a talented C prospect and we still had a pretty shallow C pool.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
None, but I'm also not firebombing a kid. I'm not stating one way or another. I'm just going off of the fact that every year people lose their minds about a guy not having a great ceiling and every year since Yzerman's been here, he's pulled a REALLY talented kid out of the first round.

Can he bust? Certainly, he can. But he's a talented C prospect and we still had a pretty shallow C pool.
None..

Ok cool, I don't care what you have to say then, have a good one.

Steve Yzerlland

Jul 18, 2018
Between Larkin, Kasper and Danielson our C depth at least looks like a really strong 2-way unit. If just ONE of Kasper/Danielson shows a little more offense than expected we are good.

Danielson being a righty is also important.
By the time Danielson makes the NHL Larkin is at least 30 years old. Wouldn't call that "depth"

DoMakc

Jun 28, 2006
I'm stunned we still go through the same song and dance every year when the Wings don't pick the next guy available on Mackenzie's list.
Did you see anybody learning from past mistakes? If you dumb enough to lose your shit because of 17-year-old you read on internet, you are certainly dumb enough to do it every year

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad