OT: 94th Obsequious Banter Thread: Where Ryan Ellis Performs Nightly

(See post #4) Our power is immense. What shall we do?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
"This thing makes me shit myself, I'm going to get it again" is some next level logic, Cody

Not that it hasn't happened before.

rRy9arG.jpg

Last edited:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
There were a few times during that car ride back to the hotel I thought I was going to shit myself in this rental car with my girlfriend in the passenger seat, which would have been absolutely humiliating. We're driving down the final street, hotel in sight, and I tell her I am pulling this car up to the front of the hotel, jumping out and making a dash for the hotel lobby. By the grace of god, I made it. I blew up that hotel lobby toilet and never felt so relieved. A huge weight was lifted off my shoulders knowing I made it and didn't shit myself in the rental

Good thing your final destination wasn't Latte Larry's.

I mean, the whole concept was very smartly devised.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
I want to lustily serenade the Stone King with song and dance. We already showed we can kill his men earlier. Now, we need to show him that we are multi-talented.

*cough*

*whistle*

original.gif

City of stones,
Are you slimy just for me?
City of stones,
There's so much that I can't see.
Who knows?
Is this the start of something wonderful and new?
Or one more stay of execution that I cannot make true?

Ryan_G.gif

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com

Those Singaporean (though they probably identify as Malay) Otters probably waited 200 years for this...

saw a British man and remembered 1819, 1824, 1867...

the longing for the Johor Sultanate to return... remembering part of the Malay homeland and culture that was transformed by the Empire and will never return...

then struck as a unit against their Imperialist enemy.

Last edited:

PDX Flyer

Lost in the Woods
Nov 13, 2019
I checked - she invented Liquid Paper, the correction fluid we used to use with typewriters. I knew it was something.

yeah Minnesota Mining and Manufacturing turning into a paper company was a classic study case in business school way back in my a day.

side note regarding acronyms... when I was right out of school working for brokers a lady called the office saying she had heard of a company called International Business Machines and if there was any info on them

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP

Two more things about this "story."

1. If you believe what you read in the New York f***ing Post, you deserve to be as misinformed as you are.

2. A middle-aged British guy in Southeast Asia claiming innocence after a fight? NO WAY! Listen to me - British guys in particular, but Westerners in general, get to Southeast Asia and for whatever reason shed all of their civility. It's probably the warm weather, but whatever it is, they go wild. Not wild like a party animal, but wild like an actual f***ing wild animal. Even in Singapore, where the rules are enforced strictly. If this guy wasn't drunk and/or high and provoking the otters I'll bite myself in the ankles 26 times. Take that shit to the bank.

Never thought I'd see otter slander on this, the most otter-friendly of boards. Any of you who believed this nonsense should be ashamed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad