OT: 94th Obsequious Banter Thread: Where Ryan Ellis Performs Nightly

(See post #4) Our power is immense. What shall we do?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Asnito

Blood Rival to a Briere Simp
Mar 2, 2017
The chicken fingers and fries were so good though.

The place was called Stadium Grille. Im sure there are some people from here that were there before. Sadly, they closed down about eight years ago. Them closing had nothing to do with the poo poo'ing
Nice that they were a BYOB with a distributor right next door. I live like a mile from there and it was supposed to be a Greek place that never opened.

Reactions: Cody Webster

Asnito

Mar 2, 2017
Snakes have no compassion. I am trying to save your life - listen to me.
In an effort to get cat pics from you instead of cat shaming I'm going to terrorize you with snake pics.
giphy.gif

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Nice that they were a BYOB with a distributor right next door. I live like a mile from there and it was supposed to be a Greek place that never opened.
The place was great. Would go there after hockey all the time. Then they opened one right by my parents house. Went in there one night, and the next day they were closed.

The Greek place is Olive Tree, I think. They have a few different locations. There was one in Lionville that was around forever, but I think it became a Covid casualty

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Wow, glad I went back and read the last few pages of OB 93...that was a great read....

I definitely have some stomach issues that I've never seen a doctor for, and have had my fair share of close calls.

The most recent one was when I was out in San Diego on vacation with my girlfriend. I golfed at Torry Pines earlier in the day and then we went on a hike. I walked almost 20 miles that day and was exhausted. After our hike, we went down to La Jolla and grabbed some lunch at a bar, and I got a burger. After eating, we did some more walking and walked down to the water to see the seals. The poop rumbles began. There was nothing but porta potty's around and I wanted none of that. We got back to the car and decided to go grocery shopping to get some snacks for the hotel room. We knew what we needed, so I figured it'd be quick. We are walking around and it was coming on stronger. We're finally in line checking out and the poop contractions are getting shorter. It was about a 15 minute ride from the grocery store back to the hotel and I had no desire to poop in the grocery store so I told myself I could hold it. We start driving down the road and proceed to hit every red light. The poop contractions continue to get closer together. We finally get on the highway, and being in another state, I wasn't really sure where to get off to try and find a gas station. I had my eyes survey the exit signs, but didn't see anything. There were a few times during that car ride back to the hotel I thought I was going to shit myself in this rental car with my girlfriend in the passenger seat, which would have been absolutely humiliating. We're driving down the final street, hotel in sight, and I tell her I am pulling this car up to the front of the hotel, jumping out and making a dash for the hotel lobby. By the grace of god, I made it. I blew up that hotel lobby toilet and never felt so relieved. A huge weight was lifted off my shoulders knowing I made it and didn't shit myself in the rental car.

There was a place my friends and I would frequent a lot back in high school, and we'd always get the chicken fingers in fries, we call it the poo-poo platter. There were many times where it'd be a race to get home before you shit yourself, and the place was only like 5 minutes from my house. There were a few close calls with that too, and I think even a stop or two at a Wawa bathroom because I knew I wasn't going to be able to make it.

Not every location is defecation-worthy as we found out from American Pie.

Asnito

Mar 2, 2017
The place was great. Would go there after hockey all the time. Then they opened one right by my parents house. Went in there one night, and the next day they were closed.

The Greek place is Olive Tree, I think. They have a few different locations. There was one in Lionville that was around forever, but I think it became a Covid casualty
I went to the one in Lionville on 113 as I had a buddy who lived just up the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad