OT: 92nd Obsequious Banter Thread: Where Rick Tocchet is a Hall of Famer

As we journey up the mountain, a group of trolls and gnomes halts us. They say we must follow.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
I have a giant crush on the lead already
Really?
242C8A53-CCD0-46EE-9B64-E66171432DA9.jpeg

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
You guys take these at face value. You need to remember the situation. Would I follow a troll willy nilly that I met driving to work? No

But we have the candy and traversed a mountain, then encountered trolls, aka inhabitants of the misty mountain. The trolls are likely peaceful and may want/need/be interested in the candy. We could trade it, perhaps. The only way to find out is to hear them out. They could end up being an ally. Instead you maniacs want to hoof em in the dick.

The tree is obviously cursed. What if the tree is the troll king, cursed by their mortal enemies? Would it even stop at trolls? You people clearly have never played DnD before - this is how we find quests. By listening and being humble, level headed, and deliberate.

Asnito

Blood Rival to a Briere Simp
Mar 2, 2017
You guys take these at face value. You need to remember the situation. Would I follow a troll willy nilly that I met driving to work? No

But we have the candy and traversed a mountain, then encountered trolls, aka inhabitants of the misty mountain. The trolls are likely peaceful and may want/need/be interested in the candy. We could trade it, perhaps. The only way to find out is to hear them out. They could end up being an ally. Instead you maniacs want to hoof em in the dick.

The tree is obviously cursed. What if the tree is the troll king, cursed by their mortal enemies? Would it even stop at trolls? You people clearly have never played DnD before - this is how we find quests. By listening and being humble, level headed, and deliberate.
Enough talk time to fight.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP

You have just described how to get eaten on a quest.

So do you people just attack everyone you come across while hiking up a mountain?

Trolls and gnomes, not "everyone."

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013

Well now I don’t want to just attack them, I specifically want to hoof them in the dick.
You don’t get cursed candy just to hand it over 5 seconds later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad