OT: 91st Obsequious Banter Thread: Where Silent Lucidity takes on new meaning

We take the candy. Its touch chills to the point of burning. We wander on and face a choice.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Oh, I see there is a new poll. And not surprisingly all you idiots are walking straight to your eventual grisly deaths. What do you think that black oozing “candy” is made of? Haven’t you all seen Soylent Green? Didn’t your mothers tell you to never take candy from strangers, let alone creepy talking bone trees?

Fools.
A high level creature moments into a campaign is an npc that gives a quest. We take the candy, and do NOT eat it. Save that shit for future use.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Read somewhere that tickets to get into the F1 event in Austin were $800 to get in. If that's true, that's crazy

Edit: It was 800 for the whole weekend (qualifying and practice + race), 300 just for the race. Thats still nuts.
Here now, it was absolutely f***ing nuts. Reports of 300k people at the race today. Lines for beer and food were 45 minutes long. The race itself was awesome, everything else sucked major balls, including the traffic leaving the race. That was absolutely miserable.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
A high level creature moments into a campaign is an npc that gives a quest. We take the candy, and do NOT eat it. Save that shit for future use.
good idea.

But also this high level creature absolutely kills us if we choose wrong. I have no problem ending this early. I think I mentioned if we'd voted "right" first, the earth would have immediately swallowed us.

Asnito

Blood Rival to a Briere Simp
Mar 2, 2017
good idea.

But also this high level creature absolutely kills us if we choose wrong. I have no problem ending this early. I think I mentioned if we'd voted "right" first, the earth would have immediately swallowed us.
Where is this 'us' coming from it's a creature you created and control. It's 'our' asses on the line.

Asnito

Blood Rival to a Briere Simp
Mar 2, 2017
@Asnito @Lord Defect not surprised you two were the only ones talking about the incident in Loudoun County :laugh:

They tried charging the dad as a domestic terrorist :laugh: just completely insane
I don't want to go to far down this rabbit hole but if my 15 year old daughter was raped at school and they pulled the crap they did, let's just say it would have been ugly.

Reactions: Lord Defect

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
Can go to the best track on earth, with an amazing atmosphere, in a beautiful location, for like 8x less than that for the whole weekend.

Could literally fly to Europe from Texas, watch Spa, and go home, and would be cheaper.

Tbh I hate the "Americanisation" of F1 over the last few years (sorry guys, but true!) Though Bernie the criminal was already selling more of its soul before the Americans took over.

iu

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com

This was both sad and epic today.

Afghan national cricket team routed Scotland... using national flag... singing anthem etc.

Right now all of them are basically in exile.

Hope they do really well in the tournament. Would be a big middle finger to the Taliban who banned cricket in their previous regime... and unite a lot of Afghans I guess.

and since then? Well, Afghanistan are now one of best 8 cricket teams on earth.

They could do really well in the world cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad