GDT: #9 - 02/01/21 | penguins @ RANGERS | 7:00 - MSG PLUS, NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

and 99 others

la la la la la la la... a little bit alexis
Jul 27, 2011
i have ocd and am really annoyed that Rooney's bucket has a CCM decal from like 2009 on it instead of the current one everyone else has.

kevin-rooney-of-the-new-york-rangers-takes-a-faceoff-against-sidney-picture-id1230919706

players choose their own equipment and wear whatever brand they're comfortable with (same with gloves, sticks, skates, etc)

Reactions: Filthy Dangles

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Kreider’s energy helped in that second but props to the 4th line for really turning this game when team seemed dead

Black Aces

Oct 4, 2008
We win because Shesterkin started and he looked like Shesterkin.

We still looked lost for 2 periods. That will not fly against Washington.

This is accurate. They will need to play as they did in the 3rd for the whole game vs the Caps.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
I really don’t care if he looked like shit. We are still in the rebuild play the damn kid
The reason why we are going to be on this rebuild is that we are not allowing the kids to rebuild this team! Less than 10 mins first for Kakko, now for Laf, that's UNACCEPTABLE. I don't give a f*** how many mistakes they make, these guys need a leash a mile long. And they are getting an inch. And then we have Panarin, Buch, Kreids, Zib etc of our "top guys" doing the job and 4th liners killing the time. And Kakko, Lafreniere and other kids stuck in the middle.

Rempe73

RIP King of Pop
Mar 26, 2018
New Jersey
We also won without him earlier in the season in the game the Rangers looked at their best all season.
We also made it to the play-ins with him.
He also had 53 points in 68 games last season.
He was also a +12 last season for those of you who care about that stat.
Sure, he had a rough start, but if he gets over his mental issues, I’m sure he’ll be back to being great for another team (sadly).

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
We win because Shesterkin started and he looked like Shesterkin.

We still looked lost for 2 periods. That will not fly against Washington.
yeah, on the one hand I'm glad we don't see Pitt for a while these games have been torture, the downside is we still haven't played the 3 best teams in the division yet lmao

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
players choose their own equipment and wear whatever brand they're comfortable with (same with gloves, sticks, skates, etc)

Oh, I know. I haven't seen that decal/logo in almost a decade. I went back and looked at some images from earlier in the season, looks like the same bucket, with different decal. weird.

Reactions: and 99 others

BroadwayStorm

Aug 2, 2005
New York City
We also made it to the play-ins with him.
He also had 53 points in 68 games last season.
He was also a +12 last season for those of you who care about that stat.
Sure, he had a rough start, but if he gets over his mental issues, I’m sure he’ll be back to being great for another team (sadly).
He's gone.

:::sad music:::

It's time to move on. Time to begin the healing process.

Kords

Jun 19, 2019
Vally just said Mika's problem is he isn't getting set up. Dude has whiffed way too many one timers on the PP all season, idk what he's going on about

Reactions: bl02

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
That’s the first win I’ve seen in 11 months.

For once, the Rangers got the job done in the 3rd. After a brutal first and a mediocre second. My favorite play was Miller riding h Pens forward along the boards in the last 15 seconds and wrapping the puck around the boards for the empty net goal.

Kreider played really well. I liked Buch’s two-way play. Lemieux had a good one as well.

Defense played sound all the way through.
They’ve been playing sound defense all season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad