OT: 89th Obsequious Banter Thread: An introduction to "Cambo with da Lambo"

You are walking through the woods. You arrive at a crossroads. Which path do you take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
Daily finance update:
Once again, no one returned my call, so I called back. Two times I put in the extension I previously spoke to someone at, and left the voicemails at, and no one answered. I called back and hit the extension for the pro shop just so I could speak with someone. A guy answered and I asked to speak to a manager. He said that he could help me, so I gave him my name and the reason I was calling. He said that he had no idea that this was going on and just kept stuttering over himself when trying to make up reasons for the issue. He said he was going to go speak to Rick, who is the guy that called me Monday and said someone would reach out to me on Tuesday, and discuss it with him.

@DrinkFightFlyers Im going to need you on standby

Alternately, you could take a trip down there with @Lord Defect and have him stand outside the clubhouse with his "little friend" while you go in and explain how they're going to rectify the situation post haste.

Reactions: Lord Defect

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Radio in Virginia is universally bad unless you can get a local college station. It's horrible. As a kid and as an adult, getting up to the Philly area was a blessing because that was where the good rock was on the radio.

This fact was recently driven home after I was driving around NJ hearing new rock songs that weren't immediately and completely enraging with how horrible they were. They day after I came home, I went to pick up lunch and turned on 101.1. I clenched my teeth through some f***ing diddy about anxiety that was sort-of-spoken to an obnoxious rhythm. It ends. I think "OK, whatever is next can't be worse." They proceeded to play the worst song ever written, the true low point of all human culture and expression: Paralyzer.

I haven't listened to the radio for weeks since.

For reference:

That song makes me want to give up on all music forever.

Asnito

Blood Rival to a Briere Simp
Mar 2, 2017
Daily finance update:
Once again, no one returned my call, so I called back. Two times I put in the extension I previously spoke to someone at, and left the voicemails at, and no one answered. I called back and hit the extension for the pro shop just so I could speak with someone. A guy answered and I asked to speak to a manager. He said that he could help me, so I gave him my name and the reason I was calling. He said that he had no idea that this was going on and just kept stuttering over himself when trying to make up reasons for the issue. He said he was going to go speak to Rick, who is the guy that called me Monday and said someone would reach out to me on Tuesday, and discuss it with him.

Hey Cody try this guy. As far as I can tell he is Emidio's son who was the founder of the course and has since passed away. It's not the generic club number and he should at least have a secretary to talk to.
SuperintendentJoey Filippini (610) 944-6726
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Hey Cody try this guy. As far as I can tell he is Emidio's son who was the founder of the course and has since passed away. It's not the generic club number and he should at least have a secretary to talk to.
SuperintendentJoey Filippini (610) 944-6726
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Mental note: don't piss off Asnito.

Or on him, I guess.

Asnito

Blood Rival to a Briere Simp
Mar 2, 2017
Mental note: don't piss off Asnito.

Or on him, I guess.
5prtrc.gif

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Radio in Virginia is universally bad unless you can get a local college station. It's horrible. As a kid and as an adult, getting up to the Philly area was a blessing because that was where the good rock was on the radio.

This fact was recently driven home after I was driving around NJ hearing new rock songs that weren't immediately and completely enraging with how horrible they were. They day after I came home, I went to pick up lunch and turned on 101.1. I clenched my teeth through some f***ing diddy about anxiety that was sort-of-spoken to an obnoxious rhythm. It ends. I think "OK, whatever is next can't be worse." They proceeded to play the worst song ever written, the true low point of all human culture and expression: Paralyzer.

For reference:

It's like the evil parallel universe of Moving in Stereo. I hate it.

Reactions: Beef Invictus

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Daily finance update:

Stop calling and go there.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013

For reference:

Catchy ear worm that is terrible.
About halfway in NC and south has great rock music. I hear new stuff driving down there every trip and hear it up here maybe 6 months later.
I am so tired of hearing the same 17 songs every day.

Reactions: Surrounded By Ahos

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Also, I came across this website that takes a 'prompt' and uses an AI to generate an image based on it. This is what it gave me for beef invictus, in case you were looking for a new avatar, bef.

311119d2-2894-11ec-8c10-d9fb631461dd.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad