OT: 89th Obsequious Banter Thread: An introduction to "Cambo with da Lambo"

You are walking through the woods. You arrive at a crossroads. Which path do you take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
There's still been no actual proof of anything. There's always a chance they're holding something back, but nothing public is better than the other thousands of theories thrown out over the years. Members of this same group have previously claimed to have solved the D.B. Cooper case among others and when they showed their work, it didn't hold up to scrutiny. The Cooper misinformation only came to light once they made a tv show and were forced to lay it all out. Shocking, I know.

There was a claim that his entire name was contained in a cipher. Unfortunately, the guy who did solve one last year has been quoted as saying “It seems...unlikely that the name is actually in there,” and spoke toward the ease at which these ciphers are manipulated.

In short, they haven't indentified shit. This is an attempt to leverage public pressure into getting the police to test against evidence collected from a 1966 murder. I hope it is the right guy, but I cannot imagine being his family right now.

Lee Arthur Allen was the only person ever officially named a suspect by LE. He got identified by two of the surviving victims to varying degrees. He had a lot of circumstantial evidence suggesting he was possibly the Zodiac Killer as well.

But his fingerprints & handwriting didn’t match. The also later tested his DNA which wasn’t a match either officially clearing him.

It feels like people try to peg every weird old white guy from that area as the possible killer. That seems to be the evidence here as well from what I can see.

It just seems they’re getting to that point where it likely won’t ever be solved if not soon. Since the likely guy is either dead or close to it. So perhaps that’s what gets people even more antsy to find a conclusion.

Last edited:

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
I think we can safely assume the developers of this would be woefully inept at launching something into space, much less one that could reach other galaxies.
iu
Has this form of communication ever been hacked though? Don’t mock what you cannot comprehend

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Daily finance update:
Once again, no one returned my call, so I called back. Two times I put in the extension I previously spoke to someone at, and left the voicemails at, and no one answered. I called back and hit the extension for the pro shop just so I could speak with someone. A guy answered and I asked to speak to a manager. He said that he could help me, so I gave him my name and the reason I was calling. He said that he had no idea that this was going on and just kept stuttering over himself when trying to make up reasons for the issue. He said he was going to go speak to Rick, who is the guy that called me Monday and said someone would reach out to me on Tuesday, and discuss it with him.

@DrinkFightFlyers Im going to need you on standby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad