OT: 86th Obsequious Banter Thread: Parables about bees abound

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Hey @Magua I noticed you haven't subscribed yet....
20210819_164248.jpg

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
My favorite part of this is how you have embraced your modeling career with gusto. You’re enjoying this more than anyone. :laugh:

Be honest: how many photos did you take of your hand before deciding on the right one?
If you look closely, he’s using a filter.
I don’t know why though, those babies are smooth as silk, not a callous in sight!

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
My favorite part of this is how you have embraced your modeling career with gusto. You’re enjoying this more than anyone. :laugh:

Be honest: how many photos did you take of your hand before deciding on the right one?

Look man, secrets of the game are secrets of the game. That said, I'm a naturalist, what you see is what you get, no need for multiple pics.

If you look closely, he’s using a filter.
I don’t know why though, those babies are smooth as silk, not a callous in sight!

No filters, 100% real. Just because your hands look like shit doesn't mean my hands in a picture are filtered. Some of us just take care of ourselves, ya slob.

Lord Defect

Nov 13, 2013
Look man, secrets of the game are secrets of the game. That said, I'm a naturalist, what you see is what you get, no need for multiple pics.

No filters, 100% real. Just because your hands look like shit doesn't mean my hands in a picture are filtered. Some of us just take care of ourselves, ya slob.
I’m the slob? Says the guy touring a brewery before noon.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
OF was turning all of you into degenerates anyway.
I also think that much like everything else in the world... it was all fake.

Women claiming they’re making $75,000+ a month.

Utter bullshit. Maybe some of the people with massive followings managed to make a ton of money but the amount of stories about a random school teacher in east bumblef*** making $100k/month made it seem all made up and stories put out there to draw in to give the site press.

I’m not sure there’s enough simps out there.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I also think that much like everything else in the world... it was all fake.

Women claiming they’re making $75,000+ a month.

Utter bullshit. Maybe some of the people with massive followings managed to make a ton of money but the amount of stories about a random school teacher in east bumblef*** making $100k/month made it seem all made up and stories put out there to draw in to give the site press.

I’m not sure there’s enough simps out there.

Never underestimate the simps

Lord Defect

Nov 13, 2013
I didn't tour shit. I know how beer is made. I make it in my spare time.

I drank beer at a brewery before noon. And I'm on vacation, so yeah, if I'm not drinking before noon, I'm doing it wrong.
You should have took a tour for the free tasting at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad