OT: 86th Obsequious Banter Thread: Parables about bees abound

Status
Not open for further replies.

PDX Flyer

Lost in the Woods
Nov 13, 2019
B676F73D-64BF-457F-96AA-56CF7CE72CF1.jpeg
Heady is phenomenal. Focal banger and crusher from the alchemist are that much better.

Much in the way Russian rivers Pliny the elder js touted as their best beer, when in actuality, its Blind Pig.
If I didn’t have to go to work I’d crack this right now to prove you wrong

Embiid

On early summer vacay
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Who needs to worry about the Afghan Taliban when we have our own backward back woods jabronis threatening bombings in the capital. Dude looks like a real winner....just missing the smock and turbin.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Great movie. Does this lore require back reading the last thread orrrr
Which one? The PM’s?

Someone along the way a bit ago claimed that there’s a group of posters that talk to each other via PM about how bad this website is instead of posting. The person making this statement said that they received unsolicited PM’s about that very subject all the time.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
Which one? The PM’s?

Someone along the way a bit ago claimed that there’s a group of posters that talk to each other via PM about how bad this website is instead of posting. The person making this statement said that they received unsolicited PM’s about that very subject all the time.
Well I mean this website is bad, it just has great people. Winning cures, losing sickens

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
How could I not be with a premise like that?
Girl was baking cookies for mom's bday. We were at the cookie dough stage. I saw her sneak some. So I said I see you are also a woman of class.

Girl: yeah man, cookie dough rules
DP: It's actual manna from heaven.
Girl: I'm not sure that's specified in the bible
DP: Actually most biblical scholars and archeologists postulate Moses and his freed slaves ate cookie dough in the desert. The spelling is similar and it got lost in translation, like when he said "Give my people dough", which misconstrued to "let my people go".

She laughed, that's all that matters. It was objectively a 10/10 joke though, cmon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad