GDT: #82 | Oilers @ Flames | "The End" | Apr 6 | 8 PM | CBC

Will Draisaitl hit 50 goals tonight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT
sorry. i sincerely hope he'll be 100% with a quick recovery but i have some post secondary with this type of thing and been around this type of thing and it just scares me.

most people just see "broken bone" or "sprained ligament" and assume time will heal it 100%. a lot of the time that's not that the case. just hoping it will be 90-95% good. athletes will always say it feels great and 100% in interviews but that's just for the camera.

well I have good new for you, McDavid at 95% is still the best player in the league by a country mile

Reactions: TB12 and troyerlaw

Patch101

Feb 27, 2002
Kamloops
6th or 7th doesn't matter. A group sticking up for their teammate, or co-workers, does matter. This game went to sleep when McDavid got his leg broken only because the Oilers players went to sleep. They're out there skating out the game. Shameful. Thank God this season is over, after tonight I don't want to watch them or cheer for them.

I disagree. 6th *could* make a big difference. Not only in position but also in % against a top 3 pick.
Other than a feel good win towards next year there wasn't much benefit to this victory.

space321

May 11, 2011
I have never had so much disdain for this team. Nobody did anything to challenge Giordano or go after him. If Nurse or Kassian aren't going to do anything there are still 15 other guys who could. Bunch of ****in losers.

everyone's here just to collect a paycheck, f*** hitchcock too, probably told everyone to cool it because "that's the right thing to do", old moron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad