GDT: #8 NJD @ Buffalo - We're going streaking!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DevRickus

Damon Severson Fan Club President
Apr 10, 2007
Boonton, NJ
SabresGDT_zps7v5wzmby.png

tumblr_n1qr8dZXm91s852lfo1_400.gif

The Devils are riding a 3 game winning streak as the head up state to visit Buffalo. Can this magical ride continue?
original

Lets hopefully see more of this:
xxdAVzb.gif

Cory Schneider is expected to be between the pipes again, which means only one thing....
CoryHater_zpscbkjubnx.gif

Buffalo was embarrassed by Montreal Friday night so they are going to come into the game with something to prove but Scott Stevens has a message for them.
200.gif

Projected Lineups:

cJwcdzv.gif

Cammalleri-Henrique-Stempniak
Tlusty-Zajac-Palmieri
O'Neill-Josefson-Tootoo
Matteau-Gionta-Kalinin
Greene-Larsson
Moore-Severson
Schlemko-Gelinas
Schneider

trumpslug_display_image.jpg

Kane - O'Reilly-Reinhart
Ennis -Eichel - Gionta
Moulson - Girgensons - Foligno
Deslauriers - Larsson - McGinn
Gorges-Ristolainen
McCabe - Pysyk
Weber - Franson
Ullmark

Prediction -

Devils 3-1

Actually+the+jersey+devil+is+real+and+is+smooth+as+_61a82e4691a0033de72d0bdac11df496.gif

Last edited:

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Looks like we're playing some Swedish Staypuft that's never started or played at all in an NHL game before.

How fitting.

Khione

Swede or Turnip?
Jul 24, 2013
Duna
Looks like we're playing some Swedish Staypuft that's never started or played at all in an NHL game before.

How fitting.

Lets see if our bad luck against back ups (if you can call Ullmark back up?) will keep haunting us with Heinz.

DevilsFanInFla

Feb 28, 2014
I admit I thought it would take a bit longer for this team to start to gel so this whole thing has been a pleasant surprise. I certainly don't take any win for granted and don't think I can look at any team and mark them as an easy victory. That being said, it's been fun lately and at the very least, we aren't getting blown out and are even showing some resolve and "grit". I like this team and they're making games watchable this season. Let's kick some Buffalo tail tonight and get another W, I don't care how!

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
As much as I'd like to go down to the arena and see this one in person, I'll be sitting this one out. Instead, I'll be sipping spiked hot apple cider for the next 9 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad