GDT: #79 ⋅ LAK @ ANA ⋅ 7:00 PM PDT

Hey234

Sponsor
May 7, 2010
Southern California
Z is making himself untradeable. There’s no package that will bring back the kind of impact he had on our forward lines

I never felt like he was available. It makes no sense for the Ducks. I think what it shows is that the Ducks need to keep Zegras at center next season. He is more engaged and the team plays better when he's at center IMO.

Killorn-Carlsson-xxx
Vatrano-McTavish-Terry
Gauthier-Zegras-Strome

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
There’s a Colangelo jersey in the personalization section of the team store with #66.

Hmm…

IMG_3269.jpeg

Ducks4Cup

Jun 14, 2022
Kings didn't play great. I think they are trying to give the 3rd seed to Vegas to avoid playing edm
So they can play Dallas which they’re 0-3 this season?
Outscored 13-3, never scored more than 1 goal against the stars this season

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
The crater and then they show for five games they can hang with playoff teams, and then they crater again. Lot of mental anguish in that room.

Yeah really, how are you gonna suck ass for the majority of the second half and then tease me like this over the last 10 games of the year right before I can’t watch hockey for 6 months?

Reactions: ohcomeonref

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
Byfield has gone cold at a pretty bad time for LA, hopefully he can find it again soon for their sake.

Also i feel like the Kings top guys take too many penalties, Fiala has always been known for that and Kempe is way up there again this year.

Reactions: Ducks DVM

JAHV

Sponsor
Oct 3, 2023
Anaheim, CA
That was a really fun game to watch. It's always great to beat the Kings, but I loved how the "Go Kings Go" was drowned out by "Beat L.A." in the third period. Beautiful.

And, honestly, the Ducks legitimately looked like a team who could hang with a playoff team. I am impressed.

heynowbababooey

Sep 29, 2017
i know theres a ton of nice king fans on this board and I appreciate and respect them but holy shit, were we surrounded by assholes tonight. im glad we came out with a win and sent them back up the 5 with their mouths shut.

one of the best games of the season. these ones give me hope that the future is indeed bright. its gonna be worth it. theres so much young talent in this group and will be for years to come. Its gonna be our time soon, guys. i can feel it.

Masch78

Oct 5, 2017
I am always surprised how good the shot of Zegras is.

If Killorn, on a full season can provide 25+ goals, Vatrano as well (do not expect another season 30+ but who knows), then we made the right decisions with the signings. I like both a lot tbh. Frank is also a good example of being patient with players. Maybe Nester can progress similarly.

Reactions: Kalv

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Woke up to watch 3rd, good game overall by the team…. Dostal is our #1, I think it’s officially safe to say now

Reactions: Deuce22

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad