GDT: #78 | Mighty Ducks @ Oilers | "Produced by Disney" | Mar 30 | 8 PM | SN

Best Disney production?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FanOfSadTeam

Dec 12, 2010
So you agree with him that because of him, we didn't make the playoffs this year? Because you just said any and all criticism was deserved, implying you thought that asinine statement, which was basically the Oilers jumping the shark, was acceptable.

Man, it's no wonder star players keep leaving here when fans are so quick to go "yeah, well, but you see...." when faced with an organization that, at this point, is downright doing this crap to mess with the fans. There is literally no other explanation at this point I can buy other than that the Oilers org is literally trolling fans.

Careful now, some people here will claim you're a "Calgary phan" for daring to not tow the line of toxic positivity around here.
To be honest, when I see our prospects do well, I do get excited...then I remind myself which organization they're under.

Reactions: WhyYouHaveToBeMad

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
No, I did not say that he ought to have, I said that he may be wondering if he should've.

Nice try, though. Maybe you could actually address my points about how you were wrong about Tampa Bay being non-viable and how an all Canadian division wouldn't mean squat for our team led by a jock-sniffing buffoon instead of whining about supposed trolling?

maybe you could get out of our game day thread now and go back to your board. Nor did I state the bolded.

But so obviously you are trolling.

I'm done responding to the bait.

Reactions: The Batman

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
If he retires he doesn't get paid three years worth of salary. The Canucks and Panthers would also get dinged because of the cap recapture penalty.

He'll just go on LTIR for the rest of his career like Pronger did.
I get that part of it. What I don’t get is Burke saying he’d legitimately fail his physical. Where is that coming from?

BudBundy

May 16, 2005
Traded away Jordan Eversly for a much cheaper player Ryan strome. Then traded Ryan Strome for Ryan spooner. Where is Ryan Spooner? As of this am Ran Strome has 17 goals same as Jordan Eversley. None of this makes sense
Lol. How about somebody bump the “Chia appreciation thread.”

FanOfSadTeam

Dec 12, 2010
I am honestly amazed that the oilers somehow did not ruin Draisaitl. They prob tried but he's just too good
Same. And at one point it looked like his skating was going to be a big weakness. I guess he had the will and talent to fight through the obstacle that is this organization. That's actually more impressive that reaching 100 points.

Reactions: WhyYouHaveToBeMad

ConcernedOilersFan

Mar 30, 2019
maybe you could get out of our game day thread now and go back to your board. Nor did I state the bolded.

But so obviously you are trolling.

I'm done responding to the bait.

You did say the bolded when you said:

Really I question why NHL had to go into Florida in the first place. Teams should be compensated for having to fly all the way down to those far off markets that have nothing to do with hockey.

By saying that, you're essentially Tampa Bay is a non-viable team. If they had nothing to do with hockey, how come the stats say otherwise?

Also, I don't think I'll be leaving the thread since I am myself an Oilers fan. I suggest just putting me on ignore, as I have you, so we can each go our own separate ways. Perhaps at some point, we can have a mature discussion, but if not, no biggie. No hard feelings.

McRpro

Cont. without supporting.
Aug 18, 2006
Clown World
So you agree with him that because of him, we didn't make the playoffs this year? Because you just said any and all criticism was deserved, implying you thought that asinine statement, which was basically the Oilers jumping the shark, was acceptable.

Man, it's no wonder star players keep leaving here when fans are so quick to go "yeah, well, but you see...." when faced with an organization that, at this point, is downright doing this crap to mess with the fans. There is literally no other explanation at this point I can buy other than that the Oilers org is literally trolling fans.

Careful now, some people here will claim you're a "Calgary phan" for daring to not tow the line of toxic positivity around here.
Tobias scoring his expected 15~goals sure wouldn't have friggin' hurt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad