GDT: #78 | Mighty Ducks @ Oilers | "Produced by Disney" | Mar 30 | 8 PM | SN

Best Disney production?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

48g90a138pts

Jun 30, 2016
My wife just walked into the living room, looked at me, then looked at the TV, at the score, then back at me and asked"are you really going to watch this?"....then switched the channel to HGTV.
I didn;t protest, didn't even flinch. ...just walked over to this laptop and am hanging with you guys now :(

Happy time

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
What the **** was Burke talking about when he said Luongo wasn’t going to retire, that he would go to camp, and fail his physical, legitimately? Then he’d go on IR. I’ll admit I haven’t been following Luongo this year, does he have some issue I’m not aware of other than his birth certificate? Sounds pretty shady to me.

Seems to be fine right now. Guess he will contract a rash in the off season. Looch should share a hot tub with Hossa.

Reactions: rboomercat90

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
So you agree with him that because of him, we didn't make the playoffs this year? Because you just said any and all criticism was deserved, implying you thought that asinine statement, which was basically the Oilers jumping the shark, was acceptable.

Man, it's no wonder star players keep leaving here when fans are so quick to go "yeah, well, but you see...." when faced with an organization that, at this point, is downright doing this crap to mess with the fans. There is literally no other explanation at this point I can buy other than that the Oilers org is literally trolling fans.

Careful now, some people here will claim you're a "Calgary phan" for daring to not tow the line of toxic positivity around here.

Troll alert!

These are awfully odd first posts. just saying.

The posters first post was that McD ought to have pulled a Lindros and not come here.

Gee, I wonder if that's trolling hard.

ConcernedOilersFan

Mar 30, 2019
Troll alert!

These are awfully odd first posts. just saying.

The posters first post was that McD ought to have pulled a Lindros and not come here.

Gee, I wonder if that's trolling hard.

No, I did not say that he ought to have, I said that he may be wondering if he should've.

Nice try, though. Maybe you could actually address my points about how you were wrong about Tampa Bay being non-viable and how an all Canadian division wouldn't mean squat for our team led by a jock-sniffing buffoon instead of whining about supposed trolling?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad