GDT: #78 | Mighty Ducks @ Oilers | "Produced by Disney" | Mar 30 | 8 PM | SN

Best Disney production?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BudBundy

May 16, 2005
You did say the bolded when you said:

Really I question why NHL had to go into Florida in the first place. Teams should be compensated for having to fly all the way down to those far off markets that have nothing to do with hockey.

By saying that, you're essentially Tampa Bay is a non-viable team. If they had nothing to do with hockey, how come the stats say otherwise?

Also, I don't think I'll be leaving the thread since I am myself an Oilers fan. I suggest just putting me on ignore, as I have you, so we can each go our own separate ways. Perhaps at some point, we can have a mature discussion, but if not, no biggie. No hard feelings.
Who brought this guy?

Heavy Dee

May 29, 2005
If we did nothing since we hired Chiarelli and had an average GM who just drafted who he was supposed to and added a couple smart signings.

Draisatl McDavid Debrincat
Hall RNH Eberle
Beauvallier Barzal Kassian
Khaira Hendricks Pitlick

Klefbom Petry
Nurse Demers
Russell Benning

Dubnyk

FanOfSadTeam

Dec 12, 2010
One positive is that Currie and Gambardella will get a big boost from this NHL experience when they return for the AHL playoffs.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
If we did nothing since we hired Chiarelli and had an average GM who just drafted who he was supposed to and added a couple smart signings.

Draisatl McDavid Debrincat
Hall RNH Eberle
Beauvallier Barzal Kassian
Khaira Hendricks Pitlick

Klefbom Petry
Nurse Demers
Russell Benning

Dubnyk
Beau was traded before our pick, they traded up for him. Chiarelli didn't trade Petry and Dubnyk.

Debrincat was ranked lower than Benson.

Reactions: McRpro

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
The Oilers should trade for Rakell for the simple fact that they would lose like three less games a season to the Ducks where he single-handedly wins the game for them.

Reactions: RegDunlop
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad