GDT: #77 | Stars @ Oilers | "Composed by Hans Zimmer" | Mar 28 | 7 PM | SN

How many songs from Cloned's GDTs have you added to your playlists?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

harpoon

Dec 23, 2005
How does an NHL forward miss the net like Chiasson did ?
Shit happens? That was not what cost the game. Numerous other failures prior to that. Honestly, I have no idea why Hitchcock even chose Chiasson.

HockeyGuy1964

Oct 7, 2013
Apparently the Oilers are still the worst team in the league in games where they were sitting at home waiting for a team that played the night before.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Apparently the Oilers are still the worst team in the league in games where they were sitting at home waiting for a team that played the night before.

That does not surprise me in the least bit. Not even remotely. Oilers have consistently lost to teams they “should have beaten” for 12 of 13 years now.

Reactions: KarmaPolice

KarmaPolice

Snack enthusiast
Oct 5, 2007
In Limbo

It seems we've sucked against teams playing their 2nd game in as many nights for as long as I can remember. No killer instinct. Maybe I'm wrong about that, but it seems it's the same year after year, and I have no idea why that is. I mean, aside from having a crappy team for most/all those years, which I guess would probably be a good place to start.

ToeMcDrag83

5-14-6-1
Aug 25, 2010
Oil Country
It's not like we didn't take it to them. We played fine.
Dallas has a suffocating style (which in my opinion is actually constant interference, not to mention clutching and grabbing) and they were allowed to play it.
It's the only reason they stayed in this game. Their goals weren't exactly hard either when the entire top half of that net is available

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
It's not like we didn't take it to them. We played fine.
Dallas has a suffocating style (which in my opinion is actually constant interference, not to mention clutching and grabbing) and they were allowed to play it.
It's the only reason they stayed in this game. Their goals weren't exactly hard either when the entire top half of that net is available

Well that and we got out goaltendered and our 2nd through 4th lines combined with our D contributed zero to the offence. Other than that, Dallas played great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad