GDT: #77 | Stars @ Oilers | "Composed by Hans Zimmer" | Mar 28 | 7 PM | SN

How many songs from Cloned's GDTs have you added to your playlists?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Is it just me or has the Stars franchise owned the Oilers since they beat them in the playoffs in 91.

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
My god, after the first 3 shooters, came a sobering reality of how putrid the depth on this team is.

There was no chance in hell anyone else on this team was going to score. We could have just forfeited after McDavid missed.

Idk, Gags coulda won it. Khudobin was cheating backhand though, had the read on him.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Meanwhile while the Oilers build a slow lethargic goon squad around McDavid and Drai, another stud fast skating high IQ defenseman debuts in the NHL. Quinn Hughes for the Canucks. Cant wait until we prod along slow pokes like Bouchard to counter attack.
Ahh yes the Oilers should of drafted Hughes with their pick even though he is off the board. Yes. Bouchard isn't even slow.

Frank the Tank

The Godfather
Aug 15, 2005
Chicago, IL
Meanwhile while the Oilers build a slow lethargic goon squad around McDavid and Drai, another stud fast skating high IQ defenseman debuts in the NHL. Quinn Hughes for the Canucks. Cant wait until we prod along slow pokes like Bouchard to counter attack.
Yes, can't believe the Oilers picked Bouchard over Hughes. :sarcasm:

Reactions: CycloneSweep

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Yeah! How dare the oilers pass on Hughes to draft Bouchard..

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Didnt say anything about where Hughes was picked but we should have made a pitch to move up a couple of spots, or at least given it a legit shot.
And who is to say we didn't?

I hate the "we should of tried to make a trade" who is to say we didnt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad