GDT: #75 | Senators @ Oilers | "Rideau Canal vs. North Saskatchewan" | Mar 23 | 2 PM | SN-W

Which body of water has the best water?

• Total voters

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
Name me one.

I've been to Red Deer, Medicine Hat, Calgary, Lethbridge, Cancun, Whitecourt, RMH, Prince Rupert, Athabasca, Maple Creek, Grand Prairie, Tijuana, Manning, High Level, Spruce Grove, Fort Mac, Fernie, Wetaskiwin, Lloyd (both sides), Swift Current, Lacombe, Camrose, Weyburn, Brooks, Fort Sask, Brandon, Slave Lake, Fort Lauderdale, Drayton Valley, Bonnyville, Cranbrook, Cold Lake, Innisfail, High River, Vegas, Tijuana, Swift Current, Moosejaw, Hinton, Anaheim California, Peace River, Oyen, Jasper, Sylvan Lake, Cuba and Beaver Lodge and not one river valley compares.

...both sides of Lloyd? :naughty:

Jepprey

Creeper
May 25, 2006
A day game versus a bad team usually means they get torched. And torched badly. Can't wait.

LemmyUlanov55

4th line grinder
Apr 3, 2016
Well, this GDT took a weird turn quite early.. lol
Tobi Rieder will score a couple of goals and the Oilers will win it 5-3.

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
Leon has a better chance of achieving 100 points than 50 goals. His scoring rate has declined after his 40th goal. He'll need to score a goal a game in the remaining 7 which is highly unlikely (he only has a single goal in the previous 5 games). Six measly points is all he needs to hit 100 though.
He's going to expolde with a hat trick, and make you eat your words Batman.
giphy-1.gif

Llamamoto

Nice Bison. Kind Bison. Yep.
Sep 5, 2018
I'm pumped for this game. Just beat the Qatar national team 10-4. I got 2 goals & 3 assists. My twin brother had 3+3.

GOilers!
(Just kidding. Go Sens and McDrai points)!

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
Can the two germans collectively hit 50 goals?

MikeGrier99

May 20, 2017
The Oilers are going to win this game and Mact, Lowe, and Nicholson are all going to go to bed tonight without realizing that they are the dumbest people on hockey.

Reactions: MikeYEG

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad