GDT: #75 | Senators @ Oilers | "Rideau Canal vs. North Saskatchewan" | Mar 23 | 2 PM | SN-W

Which body of water has the best water?

• Total voters

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
GDT MUSIC

-

Game #75
Ottawa Senators (25-43-6) @ Edmonton Oilers (33-34-7)
March 23 @ 2:00 PM MST
TV: SN-W

Oilers Lines

TBA

Senators Lines

TBA

-

Please vote in the poll!

The Batman

Registered Superhero
Sep 30, 2014
Batcave
Leon has a better chance of achieving 100 points than 50 goals. His scoring rate has declined after his 40th goal. He'll need to score a goal a game in the remaining 7 which is highly unlikely (he only has a single goal in the previous 5 games). Six measly points is all he needs to hit 100 though.

Reactions: B33K33PING

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006
They'll win this game, hit fake .500, then get blown the f*** out the game after. That seems to be the pattern lately.

Reactions: Porkleaker

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Leon has a better chance of achieving 100 points than 50 goals. His scoring rate has declined after his 40th goal. He'll need to score a goal a game in the remaining 7 which is highly unlikely (he only has a single goal in the previous 5 games). Six measly points is all he needs to hit 100 though.
Why not both?

Todd from Leduc

Connor “The Next Great One” McDavid
Nov 15, 2017
Leduc
The Rideau canal should never be compared the thre mighty North Saskatchewan River. I’ve been to many cities and our river valley is the greatest of all of North America and perhaps the world.

Looking forward to beating this dumpster fire of a franchise. 3-1 Oilers, Toby with 2 goals, an assist and a fight.

GOILERS

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006
Incredible to me that whenever the Oilers look like a tire fire, Melnyk spouts off his mouth and makes us look like a model franchise.

Not even just Melnyk. There's been so much bat shit crazy stuff happen to that franchise the last year.

I mean, their ex-assistant GM was charged for sexually harassing a shuttle driver, and somehow that's been buried in a mountain of other stories.

Tyrolean

Feb 1, 2004
The Rideau canal should never be compared the thre mighty North Saskatchewan River. I’ve been to many cities and our river valley is the greatest of all of North America and perhaps the world.

Looking forward to beating this dumpster fire of a franchise. 3-1 Oilers, Toby with 2 goals, an assist and a fight.

GOILERS
You haven't seen much of the world.

Todd from Leduc

Connor “The Next Great One” McDavid
Nov 15, 2017
Leduc
You haven't seen much of the world.

Name me one.

I've been to Red Deer, Medicine Hat, Calgary, Lethbridge, Cancun, Whitecourt, RMH, Prince Rupert, Athabasca, Maple Creek, Grand Prairie, Tijuana, Manning, High Level, Spruce Grove, Fort Mac, Fernie, Wetaskiwin, Lloyd (both sides), Swift Current, Lacombe, Camrose, Weyburn, Brooks, Fort Sask, Brandon, Slave Lake, Fort Lauderdale, Drayton Valley, Bonnyville, Cranbrook, Cold Lake, Innisfail, High River, Vegas, Tijuana, Swift Current, Moosejaw, Hinton, Anaheim California, Peace River, Oyen, Jasper, Sylvan Lake, Cuba and Beaver Lodge and not one river valley compares.

Reactions: McLovin

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Name me one.

I've been to Red Deer, Medicine Hat, Calgary, Lethbridge, Cancun, Whitecourt, RMH, Prince Rupert, Athabasca, Maple Creek, Grand Prairie, Tijuana, Manning, High Level, Spruce Grove, Fort Mac, Fernie, Wetaskiwin, Lloyd (both sides), Swift Current, Lacombe, Camrose, Weyburn, Brooks, Fort Sask, Brandon, Slave Lake, Fort Lauderdale, Drayton Valley, Bonnyville, Cranbrook, Cold Lake, Innisfail, High River, Vegas, Tijuana, Swift Current, Moosejaw, Hinton, Anaheim California, Peace River, Oyen, Jasper, Sylvan Lake, Cuba and Beaver Lodge and not one river valley compares.

You said Tijuana twice.

Shaquille Oatmeal

Tier 2 Fan
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2015
Name me one.

ZomboMeme 22032019220159.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad