Post-Game Talk: #75 | Blackhawks at Flyers | March 30, 2024 | Loss 5-1

FanForLife

Oct 27, 2018
Winnipeg
Not really in the physically tired camp. These guys are in there 20's, early 30's, should not be an issue. Tired of Torts BS more likely. Poor coaching all around more likely. Shitty power play more likely. Suspect tending more likely...

Reactions: Pez68 and BiggE

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
"we sucked tonight"

Yeah, no shit 🤣

Guy is really blaming the PP...gee, wonder why it sucks. Maybe it's the guy running the PP

Rocky Thompson 2024-2025:

maxresdefault.jpg

Hextallent63

Oct 13, 2011
Did torts ever play, at any level? He seems completely out of touch with certain aspects of the game. I may be wrong but it would explain a lot of his stupid shortcomings as far as coaching. But you would think he would have learned something coaching 84000 NHL games. He's a blockhead.

Maurice of Orange

Wahatquenak
Feb 5, 2016
Flyers lost to one of the worst statistical goalies in the league in backup goalie Arvid Soderblom.

Soderblom had a .875 save percentage before tonight’s game.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Missing the playoffs after beating some of the hard matchups and choking the shit out of the easy ones, and after management admitted by their actions (and Jones's admissions) that they've been lying about the rebuild... Yeah, that's a comprehensive disaster. Total loss of a season. Squandering a year that could be used to prepare for the Michkov era, for nothing.

And the people responsible won't be blamed. I'm sure Couturier will be, though.

CerpinTaxt

Apr 1, 2009
KY
Missing the playoffs after beating some of the hard matchups and choking the shit out of the easy ones, and after management admitted by their actions (and Jones's admissions) that they've been lying about the rebuild... Yeah, that's a comprehensive disaster. Total loss of a season. Squandering a year that could be used to prepare for the Michkov era, for nothing.

I'm sensing your enjoy winometer and positive meter levels are currently low. What's gives man?

Reactions: BernieParent

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada

not one person here couldhave called tbis outcome

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad