GDT: #7| New York Islanders @ New York Rangers | October 19th | 7:00 PM| F/W-SO 4-3

Strait2thecup

Sep 1, 2016
If he does he really does blow as HC. We have 1 guy with a legit weapon of a shot and we HAVE to take advantage of him. There is no effing way Pulock is worse defensively than Brian Strait or last years Hammonic and neither could skate or play a lick of an offensive game. Let this dude play and take his bumps and bruises. We legit need that game changing shot.

This. Biggest PP issue is the lack of a dangerous shot. And it's not like all ryan can do on the PP is shoot. He's a good QB

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
During the pre-season I'm pretty sure Pulock was in that spot, so it'll be nice.

Mr Misunderstood

Loser Point User
Apr 11, 2016
Charlotte, NC
The fear of having him in that position opens up the rest of the PP. You saw it in that playoff series against the Panthers, once he scored one of those bombs from the point they shaded him severely. Frans scored a PP goal in the same game afterwards and the team scored 2 others (Quine's OT winner being one) in the rest of the series. The presence alone will help out.

Lame Lambert

Fire Lou
Mar 5, 2015
This. Biggest PP issue is the lack of a dangerous shot. And it's not like all ryan can do on the PP is shoot. He's a good QB
Honestly I'd rather have Tavares or Barzal QB and just have Pulock trigger it. Having Pulock on the opposite side will open up a ton of ice for everyone else. Not to mention every PKer is going to think twice before stepping in front of him.

Zeeker

Feb 15, 2016
Was kind of hoping the Rangers would win their last game, this one is almost a must win for them now. They're probably gonna treat this game like it's...

Game 7 of the Stanley Cup. ;)

Reactions: 2ndGenIslander

Lame Lambert

Fire Lou
Mar 5, 2015
They're probably gonna treat this game like it's...

Jax76.gif

Reactions: Zeeker

Bood12

Oct 12, 2016
Was kind of hoping the Rangers would win their last game, this one is almost a must win for them now. They're probably gonna treat this game like it's...

exactly, really hoping they were going to win against the Pens and the Devils, I can't see them dropping 3 straight at home, have a feeling I am going to be looking for an early train back to the Island

Mr Misunderstood

Loser Point User
Apr 11, 2016
Charlotte, NC
General consensus in Rangerstown is that if they lose to their rival at home and go to 1-6-1, AV will be fired. AV being fired will make Rangers fans happy. While I want to be happy with a win, I do not want them to be happy.

I hope they lose and they still don't fire him.

Reactions: Strait2thecup

Lame Lambert

Fire Lou
Mar 5, 2015
General consensus in Rangerstown is that if they lose to their rival at home and go to 1-6-1, AV will be fired. AV being fired will make Rangers fans happy. While I want to be happy with a win, I do not want them to be happy.

I hope they trade for Girardi

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005

I'm not sure Ruff at this point in his career is going to be a whole lot better

WagnerGrad96

Mar 30, 2016
West Islip, New York
It irks me that this game is on MSG +2 which is not in HD on Verizon. Meanwhile, the Rangers get MSG and MSG2 while the Devils get MSG+. Why are the Isles not on MSG2? grrrr

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad