GDT: #69 | Leafs at Flyers | March 19, 2024 | 7:00 PM | NBCSP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
FLYERS: 34-26-8 (4-5-1. L2, 3rd in Metro and 1 point ahead of Caps who have 1 game in hand)
LEAFS: 38-19-9 (6-3-1, L1, 3rd in Atlantic)

SEASON SERIES: TOR, 2-0

1710822498374.png

BROADCAST
NBCSP
Canada
ESPN+
97.5 FM The Fanatic

FLYERS LINEUP
Tippett-Frost-Konecny
Farabee-Laughton-Brink
Foerster-Poehling-Hathaway
Gurianov-Couturier??-Atkinson

York-Sanheim
Staal-Attard
Zamula-Johnson

Ersson
Sandstrom

Injuries:

Drysdale (IR)
Ristolainen (IR)
Seeler (IR)
Ellis (‘O spirit courteous of Mantua,/Of whom the fame still in the world endures,/And shall endure, long-lasting as the world; )

LEAFS LINEUP

Bertuzzi-Matthews-Holmberg
McMann-Domi-Nylander
Knies-Tavares-Robertson
Dewar-Kampf-Reaves

Rielly-Brodie
Benoit-McCabe
Edmundson-Liljegren

Samsonov?
Woll

Injuries:

Jarnkrok (Out)
Marner (DTD)
Murray (IR)
Klingberg (IR)
Giordano (IR)

GDT SONG

STATS

5v5 On-Ice, Rates, Score & Venue Adjusted
1710823027829.png

1710823060158.png

Last 10ish Games
1710823091544.png

1710823206034.png

Goalies
1710823266167.png

Attachments

• 1710823108967.png
    1710823108967.png
    10.9 KB · Views: 3

Fight4yourRight

“Chuck’s my guy”
Dec 18, 2017
Flyers are now actually in the WC2 spot if the season finished today... as Caps have a better pt%, albeit very marginally.

A loss tonight and the Isles winning? They would actually be out of the play-offs. (Red Wings would be tied but with the tiebreaker)
Flyers are still a single point ahead, though.

I think you’ll see the Flyers out of a playoff spot right away and extremely doubtful they will regain it even briefly for the rest of this season.

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Even agains the top teams, it’s unlikely to get swept in this 7 or lose back to back. Ersson will better with the rest. I think the D needs to be a team effort. Also think we should be doing a lot more hitting and obstructing to have a chance. This team thinks it’s run and gun.

The Caps have the WC2 spot. This is huge.

mr4tno

Oct 13, 2017
“We’re just not deep enough right now” *Lets scratch our best defensive forward and newly named captain*
I'm not a Couturier fan mainly because I know he has no shot at living up to that contract, but he is obviously hurt. Why won't the Flyers just be honest with their fanbase for a change. Instead, they sacrifice the player's rep. Why do they have such contempt for one of the most loyal fan bases in all of sports.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
Flyers are still a single point ahead, though.

I think you’ll see the Flyers out of a playoff spot right away and extremely doubtful they will regain it even briefly for the rest of this season.

Yeh, but pt% are just a better gauge in general. And more just to show how tenuous their spot is now.

And if, god forbid, some new superflu hit the US and games stopped and the season was cancelled and then went with the normal playoff format? Aha. Flyers would miss in that circumstance based on NHL rules.

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
I did not see this coming and still hesitant to ask the question but can we please play Ginning? My eyes are bleeding from watching Johnson and Staal.
If Ginning is up on an Emergency Recall, someone would have to sit with an existing injury. He may have been promoted that route with Sanheim leaving practice early. At least for this promotion, if he is an Emergency, Ginning can't play tonight unless a regular is out and accompanying paperwork has to be issued. If he is a regular recall, then that is another matter.

The Flyers, by rule, can only use four regular recalls post-trade deadline. The two recalls yesterday, if not Emergency, would qualify as two.

Reactions: BiggE

BritainStix

F**k Cutter Gauthier
Oct 20, 2016
Please, for the love of God, can we just beat these f***ing pretenders. I'm sick of seeing Matthews tear us a new one. We need a huge performance in goal.

dats81

Jan 22, 2011
Carinthia, AUT
If Ginning is up on an Emergency Recall, someone would have to sit with an existing injury. He may have been promoted that route with Sanheim leaving practice early. At least for this promotion, if he is an Emergency, Ginning can't play tonight unless a regular is out and accompanying paperwork has to be issued. If he is a regular recall, then that is another matter.

The Flyers, by rule, can only use four regular recalls post-trade deadline. The two recalls yesterday, if not Emergency, would qualify as two.
Thanks for elaborating on rules and regulations! Much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille