GDT: #68 | Flyers at Bruins | March 16, 2024 | 7:00 PM | NBCSP

Status
Not open for further replies.

helloconga

Oct 12, 2023
Florida
i’m so upset, i had to take a quick work call and now it’s suddenly 5-2??? i thought the flyers had this. pretty bummed out. what happened ??? ugh i hate the bruins

• Haha
Reactions: Fight4yourRight

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
The next time the Flyers should be favored in a game is March 30th at home vs Chicago.

And that’s assuming Bedard doesn’t score 4 against this D group.

Imagine a D group so bad that they are actually missing Rasmus Ristolainen. As Whitey used to say, “hard to believe, Harry”

Reactions: Jack Straw

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
Lollllllzzzzz

This team sucks.
I hit a bleeping Pick 5 at Laurel today and thought, that would quell any indecencies of an expected mundane hockey game tonight. I am trying to balance the positiveness of my creativity and wisdom in one aspect of entrepreneurial entertainment endeavors to another. Not that the two shall congregate.

gto64dr

Jan 15, 2012
Sandstrom sucks! He was lucky the first two periods. Staal and Zamula need to hit the bricks.

Fight4yourRight

“Chuck’s my guy”
Dec 18, 2017
This is just not a very good team. Wheels were always bound to fall off with any string of injuries or less than average goaltending. They are absolutely not making the playoffs.

Reactions: BiggE

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
I hit a bleeping Pick 5 at Laurel today and thought, that would quell any indecencies of an expected mundane hockey game tonight. I am trying to balance the positiveness of my creativity and wisdom in one aspect of entrepreneurial entertainment endeavors to another. Not that the two shall congregate.
I would have skipped the hockey game entirely after a pulling a win like that. :laugh:

A random regular season Flyers win isn't going to improve the day much more...

Reactions: BiggE

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
Cam York and Joel Farabee were both drafted 14th.

Nolan Patrick and James van Riemsdyk were drafted top 3.

Close call.
Flyers luck with high picks has not been good, and I’m not even talking about Bob Currier.

Mel Bridgman was a very good player, but you hope for more with 1st overall. JVR, also good but not 2nd OA good and the less said about Nolan Patrick the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad